• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When was the last time you went shopping in a physical store?

Myriadis

I go to the store after work two or three times a week. Very convinient considering it's on the way.
Actually, I very rarely buy something online.

I prefer to go out an about.

I actually miss the days of going to the mall and seeing a variety of stores. Electronics, gaming, toys, music, etc.

Now, it's all women's clothing stores...

Grocery store two times a week.
Target earlier this week.

I'm buying less online and more at stores for the last 6 months because of the local impact.

Yesterday. I think it's probably more rare to find people who don't go to physical stores anymore.

Sure, I use Amazon often...but that doesn't mean I'm not going to target or the grocery store once or twice a week.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
A couple days ago. I'm going again tomorrow.

What is the purpose of this question?

Rizific

The fuck is this thread? Are there people that honestly DON'T shop at stores that sell things that you need for your day to day life?

KillLaCam

Banned
Does the grocery store count? If so every other day. But if it doesn't count then it's been a month since I've went to a normal store. Went to the mall and couldn't find anything

AGITΩ

How does op get groceries?
Besides that, i work retail...so im usually at best buy. If not, since im last second costuming for a convention, im going to hobby lobby and walmart.
Also i hit up my local comic shop every Wednesday for DC comics.

For groceries, I shop several times a week. To the OP's point, I pretty much never shop for anything else unless its online. I don't go to the mall. I don't shop at big box outlets like Target or WalMart. Except for clothes and shoes every once in a while, I do most of my non-food shopping online.

2 days ago, are we just going to keep this thread open til the answers start changing in the direction the OP expected. Might be a while.

Cilla

Every time I need something from the grocery shop. I buy some games online because they're cheaper but that's it. Australia doesn't really have the same online conveniences.

Top Bottom