• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where's my Fallout 3 teaser Bethesda?!

Archer

It reads 01 Days for me, but those artist concepts are awesome.

Washington DC is OWNED.

/DANCE

:lol :lol :lol

The better question is, where the hell is Bethesda?

In Rockville, Maryland. Which is in the UTC-5 Time zone (or -4 for Summer savings).

It's currently 23:15 GMT, and 19:15 over there. So you have... 4 hours and 45 minutes to wait.

I demand a video, or a working countdown timer surely it can't be that hard to make one that takes in account the timezone and not just the time and date my Windows clock shows.

duckroll

It's coming. I'm preparing to be as disappointed as possible, just so the announcement *might* surprise me. :p

disc

Banned
Why are these flash coders completely incapable of using the time from a server somewhere and actually supplying the time in GMT when the site will be updated?

saelz8

WTF Fallout 3 teaser? I didn't even ****ing know. How long has this been on countdown?

Oh man, that music is badass.

saelz8

Wasteland
63re7gy.jpg

Capitol
6647rco.jpg

Carrier
63r8vn7.jpg

Strip Mall
4ttb5dz.jpg

Memorial
6afqekw.jpg

Jenga

Banned
gketter said:
man i hope its an online Team based FPS shooter that can be played on the X360 & PC!

[/Brimstone]
dude bethesda should totally copy shadowrun and enable autoaim for 360 users. it's so obvious that PC gaemign is dying. just make the switch developers jeeze

Jenga

Banned
Monsterland said:
Can't wait for the trailer, but god the music on that site really sux. It's like something out of prison break.
They got Jeremy Soule to do it, but it sounds like they told him to rip off the LoTR OST.

Chichikov

Night_Trekker said:
I better hear Ron Perlman's voice when I start the teaser...
I've been wondering lately about war.
Does it changes?
I trust Mr. Perlman will be able to shed some light on the subject.

OR THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY, HELL I TELL YA!

Clevinger

It's probably going to be like the concept art, which came out every Tuesday in the morning (something like 5-8 A.M., not 12:01) based on eastern time.

Clevinger

Teaser usually implies that you're not going to get much...

Anyways, supposedly the following Tuesday the embargo will break and some gaming sites will have screens, information, and impressions.

Takuan said:
I bet it'll be a 30-second CG clip :lol

I still can't wait.

I have the same feeling.

Infact i think 30 seconds is gonna be too much. 10 if we're lucky.

Something tells me i'm gonna feel the need to kill someone after i watch it.

WHERE'S THE ****ING TEASER, YOU PIECES OF SHIT?! If this is a sign of things to come you can already say good night to Fallout 3.
Oh, I'm SO gonna HATE on this teaser, unless it's ****ing perfect! PERFECT!

JayDubya said:
NO. BAD MONKEY.

This is not how we react to Mr. Soule's music. He is made of win and awesome. I sentence you to twenty lashes.
When I am trekking across a post-apocalyptic wasteland, I do not wish to constantly be wondering where all the elves are.

Top Bottom