• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where's my Fallout 3 teaser Bethesda?!

Chichikov said:
I've been wondering lately about war.
Does it changes?
I trust Mr. Perlman will be able to shed some light on the subject.

OR THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY, HELL I TELL YA!

Likewise, but I fear he's got better things to do these days. Unless we luck out and he's a real fan of the games. Bring back Richard Dean Anderson and Tony Shalhoub for shits n giggles.

-SD-

Banned
Mildly offtopic... anyone know where this GIF is from?

Prime crotch said:
ic_gaf3.gif

Clevinger

duckroll said:
I think the hour is upon us. In 15 minutes or so all shall be revealed...

I'm guessing in four hours or so. Which is when the last piece of concept art updated last Tuesday. Though, who knows...

MrPing1000 said:
Likewise, but I fear he's got better things to do these days. Unless we luck out and he's a real fan of the games.

He still does VO work, so I'm guessing it's likely he'll be back.

Burger

Rur0ni said:
Go to hell.

Hey seriously dude, my browser had to download the image again, which meant it wasn't cached, which means either I did a lot of browsing, or the picture changed.

Who really cares though.

Gantz

Banned
What a ****ing joke. If they can't get a ****ing teaser trailer then I have no hope for what they're doing with the Fallout license.

Kosma

Banned
Gantz said:
What a ****ing joke. If they can't get a ****ing teaser trailer then I have no hope for what they're doing with the Fallout license.

Either you're joking or you're taking this a bit too serious.

Baryn

Banned
Blackace said:
what is the big deal?
It's a beloved IP put into the hands of a successful but untrusted developer. This teaser represents an answer to many, and the questions: A) How will the IP be interpreted? B) Will Bethsoft fill it with WIN/FAIL?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Baryn said:
It's a beloved IP put into the hands of a successful but untrusted developer. This teaser represents an answer to many, and the questions: A) How will the IP be interpreted? B) Will Bethsoft fill it with WIN/FAIL?

I have played wasteland - fallout 2 love em and really want to see it..but throwing an Internet tantrum won't fix anything

Baryn

Banned
Blackace said:
I have played wasteland - fallout 2 love em and really want to see it..but throwing an Internet tantrum won't fix anything
I agree, but all the same it isn't polite to blueball your
cash cows
fans with countdowns to nothing.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Jenga said:
I think it's because the legions of Fallout fanboys are preparing to throw molotov cocktails into the bethesda HQ
better than my guess

Is anyone else reading the Fallout 3 board?

This is going to get very very ugly. Super fans have no patience.

screw this..We all going to get a kick in the groin when the teaser is only 1 minute...you watch

Beth's making us. It's not our wish to destroy this site.

Beth... Beth never changes....

Waiting is fun, we are eating the server. At this rate they will need a ghoul powered computer to be able to bear the load AND THE TEASER!!!!!!!!!!!!

and theres quite litterally a hundred tards mass spamming wikipedia info for no apparent reason.

We aren't going to see this trailer for another 3 hours. Seriously.

besada

Banned
Scopebob Sniperpants said:

I was, but those tards are so irritating I'm just checking back in every once in awhile. So far I see 17 different threads all about waiting for the teaser. Well, they've been dicks since Bethesda opened the forum, so I guess I'm not that surprised. I love Fallout, but I hate some of the fanbase.

GhaleonEB

This is going to get very very ugly. Super fans have no patience.
So true. The Halo 3 Beta thread got over four thousand posts during the 15-hour delay.

I'm very new to Bethesda - and a Fallout virgin - but I'm really interested in what they do next.

and theres quite litterally a hundred tards mass spamming wikipedia info for no apparent reason.

We aren't going to see this trailer for another 3 hours. Seriously.

that's cool I won't be home for awhile anyway

I'm a huge fan of fallout but I refuse to visit any kind of message board related to the games. The people there are just vile. I really do feel for Bethesda. They are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Personally I'm very excited whatever direction the game takes. Same with Oblivion. The official boards are horrible. The minute you pot something positive you get nailed for it. The devs used to post a fair bit over there but nowadays every post they make is nuked to hell so they stopped being so frequent.

One of my favourite developers and the Elder scrolls games have all been fantastic. I hope they can work some magic with fallout now.

epmode

Lonesome_Raod said:
Personally I'm very excited whatever direction the game takes. Same with Oblivion. The official boards are horrible. The minute you pot something positive you get nailed for it. The devs used to post a fair bit over there but nowadays every post they make is nuked to hell so they stopped being so frequent.
The WoW boards are just as bad. I think the fans were a big reason why I finally quit.

I remember making a topic shortly after Oblivion came out along the lines of 'Oblivion: one week has passed hows everyone enjoying it?'. I think out of the 100 or so replies before it got locked 2 weren't just retarded flames about Bethesda 'selling out'. kids today eh?

Baryn

Banned
The teaser probably is one minute and will show nothing. Bethsoft is busy fortifying their servers against DDOS attacks from all over the Net before they release it.

Top Bottom