• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

whoa, you can use a 3DS as SSB4 Wii U controller without SSB4 3DS now

Cartman86

Banned
you can now go through clunky ui and dig through your credit cards to join in on your friends spontaneous 8 player smash match

Literally no other response is needed for this. The most perfect post ever. Whoever thought of charging for this should be fired. They could charge a penny and it would still be a brain dead decision.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
The dollar price is a bit ridiculous for me being that I own 3ds smash and 3 3ds's.

An extra $2 is not that much I guess but the principal of what I own tells me Nintendo owes me those apps for free.

Bowl0l

You have to pay for it...
Can't say I'm surprised. They already make you pay so that you can store your pokemon in the pokebank for the pokemon games.
I will buy the Pokemon games but i will not be bothered with their silly apps. I am doubtful that anyone can defend the existence of this app aside from monetization.

M3d10n

I just realized that, since it's a paid app, I can actually get it without having to link an NNID on my 3DS. There are evils that come to good, or so they say.

JimboJones

It's like reliving days where you had to pay for GBA to GC link cables but now in digital form.
They should just have a download play version included in the WiiU game.

Dryk

I think he's referring to the fact that, before this, you had to actually have the 3DS version of Smash to use the 3DS as a controller in the Wii U version.
This is less shitty than that, but more still a little more shitty than it should be.

Top Bottom