• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why are there so many dicks on Xbox Live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rs7k

I'm level 22 in Halo 2 in Team Snipers (haven't played anything but in 2 weeks), and it seems that whenever I'm in matchmaking now, I have to play against level 25-27 players, which clearly have an advantage. I'll be last in my team in kills, even though I can still manage around ten or so.

If the game is close (we lost the last one 50-49), all the fucking team is gonna yell at me, it's my fault, I suck, and then they call me a dick for losing, even though I didn't have the most deaths. This only started to happen when I got up in the higher levels. I don't have a mike either, so I can put these nerdy bitches down. The worst part is that they're not even kids, and this guy on my team gave me a speech, told me he'd report me if he saw me again and I didn't quit if I didn't have enough kills. Fuck I wish I had a mike then. How can people be so seriously involved in a video game?

Anyways, anyone still play H2 regularly?

AZ Greg

That's why I only play matchmaking if I have a full team of people I know.

The rare times I used to play with random people was funny sometimes. I like the kids who end a game with 25 kills and 26 deaths compared to my 17 kills and 4 deaths. Then they yell at me that it's my fault cause I didn't have as many kills as them. I try and explain that they had a negative ratio which is worse than my low kill count, but they don't lisen and keep cussing. :lol

FSLink

Banned
It's a problem but not as bad as the admin/mod that's still present here.

Cq6Vw2HUIAEWWUZ.jpg

@ Reset Era Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom