• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why Good Girls Have Become As Extinct As Unicorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasmo

Alright I really gotta ask because these types of topics are on here a lot. Do you people, men and women alike, I'm not asking teens btw, just adults, do you really meet guys that want pure virgins with no past? Is this an actual thing? Because its one thing to meet someone like this (quoting myself):

I don't care about a girl's past, so long as it isn't her present and I don't have to relive any of it. Had a decent amount of dick? Ok, good, split the number in half, don't give me details about how big it was, and don't hang out with anyone that will let the skeletons out and we're golden.

That way, you can keep your stories, tell it on girl's night out, and I'll be able to sleep at night.

Because its one thing to 1) hear every detail or be privy to a lot of info you don't want to know about someone you're in love with or just get some shocker information that you were led to believe otherwise, and 2) its entirely another to want your gf to be a pure virgin.

I wouldn't be okay with #1, but honestly I don't think I've ever met #2.

Are you guys talking about #1 or #2? How many 2's do you guys know? Do you really come across them? Give me examples.

TheBear

I don't care what their past is, I just don't want to hear about it.
I mean like nothing. I don't want to know and I don't need to know.

suoodS

We sometimes even joke that our future wives are currently in Kindergarten because it is comforting to know that she is currently playing with blocks and not swinging from dick to dick because they sell her a good enough story. And when she’s 18 we’ll snap her right up and she’ll have no exposure to being a slut.

I thought jokes were suppose to be funny.

FyreWulff

So because most women practice sexual freedom they aren't good.
Gotcha.

A lot of it seems to be fueled by the idea that a woman being more experienced in sex than you as being scary/undesirable. Fear is instilled that if she's better than you at it, she's going to leave you for the first experienced penis that walks by. So marrying virgins reinforces the idea that there's no sex to compare you to.

In reality, it should be taught that it doesn't matter and to use actual fucking communication to bring the other partner up to speed on what you want.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
I married a good girl :)

They do exist. One of the reasons why they are in short supply is because of the mass exodus from church attendance nation (and western world) wide. You used to meet your spouse at church or at school.

Now you meet them at a party or a bar...

Epic Drop

Anyone else have a really interesting mental picture while reading the "swinging from Dick to Dick" part of that article?

TARZAN

They do exist. One of the reasons why they are in short supply is because of the mass exodus from church attendance nation (and western world) wide. You used to meet your spouse at church or at school.

You make this sound like such a terrible thing. :p

tino

Banned
This thread title is dumb as shit, so the answer to your question is: because their horns were cut for Chinese folk medicines.

ronito

You make this sound like such a terrible thing. :p

It's altered beast. To him it is.

For me, honestly, is there a need for the "nice girl" anymore? I mean it seems that went the way of the "nice guy" as well. I mean sure Fedoras can want a "nice girl" all they want but after 5 years of marriage they're gonna want more than a 'nice girl'. Confidence and self assurance is where it's at.

DR2K

Banned
Believe it or not its like this in the gay world, only both are cognizant of their sluttiness, but the bigger slut gets shamed.

Or online

It's altered beast. To him it is.

For me, honestly, is there a need for the "nice girl" anymore? I mean it seems that went the way of the "nice guy" as well. I mean sure Fedoras can want a "nice girl" all they want but after 5 years of marriage they're gonna want more than a 'nice girl'. Confidence and self assurance is where it's at.

Ah. Didn't realize he in particular was particular about that sort of thing.

As for this whole 'nice girl' thing, what a joke. There's no need and the kind of guys who seek out that type exclusively, well, it says something very telling about them. Such a silly thing to value above all else.

I also completely agree with you as well on how much 'nice girls' are valued after a few years of marriage when the so called nice guys who initially wanted them change their minds and want something more racy when they're bored.

zoukka

The writer has not met any good or bad girls. My gut tells me he watches a show with unicorns in it though.

Vagabundo

I married a good woman. Their morality or "Goodness" has nothing to do with their sexual history.

ugly

Wow that was a tasteless article

Insinuating women are meant to be good and men are allowed to fuck everything that moves? Like thats the force of nature handed down from generation to the next haha. It makes me sad people like whoever wrote this think the way they do. Who cares if a girl has had lots of fun in her life if she's a good person? Would you be upset if a girl you really liked decided not to go out with you just because she found out you'd had lots of sex in your lifetime? Or even, because she found out you had too many callouses on your fingers? Cuz really the decision is as arbitrary as that.

People of the world, do as you please and fuck whoever you please

freddy

Banned
This article is more about how the author and people who agree with him lack belief in their own self worth. I think fear here is the Bad Boy or Girl will cheat on them and thus somehow affirm the writers deep seated fear that they are indeed worthless and not worthy of love, loyalty and respect.

daviyoung

Banned
Not sure if this is some generalised cultural assertion but Britain went through bad girl phase in the 90s and is all the better for it. Things like this don't change so much so quickly.

Spirit3

Stupid double standards. Men can sleep around and pork as many people as they like until they get bored and decide to settle down. GIRLS MUST NOT EVER DO THIS EVER BECAUSE IT MAKES MEN FEEL LIKE THE UNICORNS AREN'T REAL. Stupid, uneducated article by a stupid uneducated male. If a parody it still represents a vast majority of the male demographic which is sad upon itself.

Kozak

Banned
stereosonic_lineup_anounced_2012_646.jpg

stereosonic_perth_nonwm-17.jpg

8214376273_bf41c76345_z.jpg

Look at all these bad girls! I bet all they do is suck dick and haven't even read a book in their lives!

This whole blog post reads like this:

Girls!

images

Stupid double standards. Men can sleep around and pork as many people as they like until they get bored and decide to settle down. GIRLS MUST NOT EVER DO THIS EVER BECAUSE IT MAKES MEN FEEL LIKE THE UNICORNS AREN'T REAL. Stupid, uneducated article by a stupid uneducated male. If a parody it still represents a vast majority of the male demographic which is sad upon itself.

To be fair, women usually have it a lot easier to get laid, which is why so many men are so bitter about women sleeping around.
I doubt anyone would care if it was equally easy for both sexes to get laid. At least I wouldn't.

Ikael

The fuck is that article? I must surely have a very different definition of what a "good girl" is, because it surely includes "viewing sex as something healthy and natural rather than being a prune". As if your sex life has anything to do with how much of a good person you are, Jesus damn. Protip: your lifestyle does not makes you a better or worse person, your personal actions, however, do. This article strikes me more superficial and swallow than anything else.

remz

To be fair, women usually have it a lot easier to get laid, which is why so many men are so bitter about women sleeping around.
I doubt anyone would care if it was equally easy for both sexes to get laid. At least I wouldn't.

every time a woman gets laid.

a man gets laid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom