• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why Good Girls Have Become As Extinct As Unicorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

spookyfish

Perhaps I'm not understanding the column.

Is he saying it's OK for men (him) to skeez around with these "damaged" women, but then when men (he) wants to settle down, it's lamentable that there aren't any "good women" around anymore?

Because if he's saying that, f' him. I've never been able to get that kind of reasoning.

Dizzy

Banned
Nobody wants to date the village bike. It's not about the number of men they've slept with either, "skanks" will have a certain attitude and personality. Most are chavs and they hook up with chavy guys too so it's all good.

I like my women classy. I like a challenge. If shes had a number of previous relationships its no biggie, if shes known for shagging most of the town, getting naked all the time and having a threesome in a back alley then yeah I don't want any of that.

charsace

Dudes who treat women like they are prized animals. The guy that is quoted is an idiot. Sex is natural. If two people want to have sex why shouldn't they? The writer and other guys that think like him can never give a good reason as to why women shouldn't have sex. Some dudes need to grow up.

Nobody wants to date the village bike. It's not about the number of men they've slept with either, "skanks" will have a certain attitude and personality. Most are chavs and they hook up with chavy guys too so it's all good.

I like my women classy. I like a challenge. If shes had a number of previous relationships its no biggie, if shes known for shagging most of the town, getting naked all the time and having a threesome in a back alley then yeah I don't want any of that.
Your definition of classy sucks.

I think that we can replace "good" with sexually repressed. While women still feel the pressures of society, I think more and more are shrugging them off and recognizing them for what they are...a mentality, outlook and societal era that is dying. Chastity and "purity" used to be highly valued amongst men in general. Not so much, now. Women used to feel near universal pressure to keep up the good girl appearance because it's what was (and still is, to a pretty large degree) drilled into them from a very young age.

I recognize that all those pressures exist, but I'm glad that as a society we're waking up to the fact that sex is fun, and anyone can do it, when they want to do it regardless of gender. Also if I've said it once I've said it 100 times...who the hell wants to get with a gal that hasn't been around the block a few times? I'd rather a woman know a trick or 4 in the sack than a woman that's unsure, not confident and not experienced.

Calion

I never got the whole mentality of why any straight male would want to fuck a virgin. Why? She doesn't know what she's doing, there's a good chance it'll be uncomfortable for her or even painful, getting it in will likely be difficult, and after the deed has been done.....

there_will_be_blood_ver2.jpg

So no. Fuck any of that. I like women that have experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom