• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why has no one asked wikileaks abput leaks?

Panda1

Banned
Is it not odd that the investigation to Russian hacking did not ask the people who got the emails?

Seems assange says it was not hacked Russia but hints at Seth rich? Whatever the case surely they should ask him rather than not ask for the DNC server and let evidence get destroyed ?

The only valid reason I can think of is because it may encourage further intrusion attempts and hacks. And let's not forget the passionate screams of "traitorous!" when the info originally came out. I doubt any elected officials are eager to wade into that pool and use the info unless it has been corroborated by a different source.

For one thing, CNN tried to collude with the DNC after the leaks came out by claiming that it was "illegal" to read the leaked documents, which is patently false.

They are also trying to redact Wikileaks involvement in the collusion narrative with the whole "Organization 1" cover, which leads me to believe that Wikileaks is the weak-link in the narrative that Trump colluded with the Russians. It is likely that Wikileaks merely gave them the heads up that the documents were being released, which would render the narrative dead.

Papa

Banned
1) Because Wikileaks is dangerous to both sides and neither wants to sanction their actions.

2) It is in the interest of the DNC to discredit Wikileaks as a source because they can undermine the entire Russia narrative (and more).

gohepcat

Banned
For one thing, CNN tried to collude with the DNC after the leaks came out by claiming that it was "illegal" to read the leaked documents, which is patently false.

...I don’t think that word means what you think it means. Nice work shoehorning it in though.

They could just deny it. So instead of asking them, find proof that they did, first. That might not answer your question, but it wouldn't be any different than solving a case. In my view that is.

Super Mario

Banned
Because the narrative is about ousting Trump. He has upset the establishment. Please don't go looking for other facts. All you need to know is Trump is a Kremlin. If you would like some other approved entertainment, you may enjoy the giant baby Trump balloon.

Because the narrative is about ousting Trump. He has upset the establishment. Please don't go looking for other facts. All you need to know is Trump is a Kremlin. If you would like some other approved entertainment, you may enjoy the giant baby Trump balloon.

q8XmTtk.jpg

Imagine paying $40,000 for that LMAO

Top Bottom