• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why have I been posted a collectors edition Titanfall set?

OP, you have room. Your kid is in the crib, put the statue in the stroller. Your kid is in the stroller, put the statue in the crib.

no angel

Thanks for all the replies guys (especially the 'you're welcomes', such generous people!) I think I mucked around with the ARG and entered in one of the codes, if that's where it came from that's some crazy luck!

Now to find the receipt for the copy I bought last week and return it for Second Son. Happy days!

Edit

Parcel was addressed to me so I haven't pinched anyone else's copy and there was definitely nothing Inside to indicate it was a prize.

Exalted

So can you keep it , or do you need to return it if it was a mistake?

Edit So it wasn't a mistake if it was adresed for you.

Danny 117

Holy jesus at all the troll comments in this thread! Nice to see someone from the ARG is finally getting a prize for the last prize pool.

mr stroke

8n0hOb8.jpg

no angel

Okay this thread is funny.

To the OP, do you even have an Xbox One?

Yup I do, and now 2 copies of titanfall!

The statue IS pretty awesome and I wish I had somewhere I put it. Wife has (quite rightly) vetoed the bedroom and it won't go in the nursery (19" robot does not match bunnies and elephants) so it's up in the loft at the moment.

Nice to see some other people get theirs, I'm 99% certain it's the ARG now.

Top Bottom