• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why is the skin on a dick darker than the rest of the body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
Who wants a boring, uniformly colored dick anyway.

iDqWLYZseOu1O.gif

Bit-Bit

I believe the really reason is millions of years ago, the penis was its own separate creature. A wriggling hairless parasite type creature that would attach itself to ape like creatures. These ape like creatures had a very small stubby reproductive organ and found it very difficult to mate with the female kind. The penis parasite would attach itself to the ape's stub and release its eggs into the female. They would grow inside its host until reaching a certain size and then burst out of its victim through the stomach. After so long, the ape creature evolved an immune system which would kill this parasite instantly, but with some bizarre twist of fate, a strange mutation occurred that allowed some parasites to merge with an already fertilised ape ovary and create a hybrid ape/penis creature. The penis and ape were now one.

wat.

lush

I learned that you can bruise your scrotum a few days ago the hard way(haha genitals joke), you want dark, let me tell you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom