• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii Screen Shot Thread (56k no)

Dante said:
Zelda and Mario look fantastic, Seems Wii games get a pass in the graphics department here on the forum, yet every little texture map gets scrtutinized in 360/PS3 threads, maybe we'll get to the point someday in those threads where we are less critical of every little detail.

If I was paying $600 for a Wii I would be more critical too.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Wario Ware Smooth Moves

wario-ware-smooth-moves-20060914082942718.jpg

wario-ware-smooth-moves-20060914082944014.jpg

wario-ware-smooth-moves-20060914082944671.jpg

wario-ware-smooth-moves-20060914082945358.jpg

wario-ware-smooth-moves-20060914082945999.jpg

wario-ware-smooth-moves-20060914082946624.jpg

wario-ware-smooth-moves-20060914082947186.jpg

wario-ware-smooth-moves-20060914082947764.jpg

wario-ware-smooth-moves-20060914082948467.jpg

wario-ware-smooth-moves-20060914082949061.jpg

wario-ware-smooth-moves-20060914082949577.jpg

wario-ware-smooth-moves-20060914082950280.jpg

DataBot

Zelda is breathtaking... :)
MP 3 Scifi awesomenes....
Excite Truck looks really fun and pretty good graphically.....
Mario pure sexiness the plumber never been so beautiful .... :D
Red steel looks better nice textures.. (but somewhere else they suck , ill still buy it)

Hitler Stole My Potato said:
The fact that they're expecting you to pay $250 to play basically gamecube games with a different controller should make you even more critical.

I'll agree on that I can stomach paying 179.99 for this but 249.99 seems too steep for what it has to offer.

Kangu

Banned
I am all over Zelda.

I imagine it's already been discussed but there seems to be a button for switching to wolf mode instanteanously? Thank god for that, playing the ocarina to switch would have made me tear my hair out.

DataBot

brocke said:
Some of the games graphics look worse than gamecube offerings.

If you are talking about Red Steel maybe or maybe not.
(but if not you should put your glasses back on or get closer to the screen :lol )

Captain N

Where are the Wii Sports shots? I'm looking forward to that even more now with it being bundled with the system. The graphics are looking better now too.

unifin

Kangu said:
I am all over Zelda.

I imagine it's already been discussed but there seems to be a button for switching to wolf mode instanteanously? Thank god for that, playing the ocarina to switch would have made me tear my hair out.

Where did you get that impression?

Kangu

Banned
unifin said:
Where did you get that impression?

On the dpad up arrow in one of the screens you can see an icon with the wolf master's (or whatever that little creature is called) face.

Blacklion

well that settles it.. truma center is a must get... me and my fiancee play the heck outta the DS version..this'll take it over the top.

ant1532

Banned
Kangu said:
I am all over Zelda.

Nah man, you don't switch back and forth to wolf form. You play the wolf when your in the Twighlight Realm(you can't play as regular link, Link is forcefully turned into a wolf in the Twighlight.)

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
For the love of god (and my mousewheel) ; remove images from your quotes. Most annoying thing ever.

edit: GMTA

Kangu

Banned
ant1532 said:
Nah man, you don't switch back and forth to wolf form. You play the wolf when your in the Twighlight Realm(you can't play as regular link, Link is forcefully turned into a wolf in the Twighlight.)

So then what could the dpad icon be for? I don't imagine you can use the little cat thing as a weapon :lol

unifin

Kangu said:
On the dpad up arrow in one of the screens you can see an icon with the wolf master's (or whatever that little creature is called) face.

It's a contact Midna button, AFAIK.

That was its purpose in the E3 demo, anyhoo.

SlayrUK

Mr. TV Goggles said:
Wii Sports looks great... Now if it only has depth in it's simplicity, I will have great fun with it.
Yeh i think it looks great and the fact its a bundled game is a major plus.

But i agree.. it needs multiple stadia (for tennis and baseball) and at least 18 holes for that golf game and some more extras for that bowling and boxing game.

Awesome. Some of Zelda's art design reminds me a lot of Shadow of the Colossus, further cementing this game as becoming probably the best game of all time. :D

DataBot

Wii Sports looks fun party game confirmed, a must buy for everyone! damn you Big N you really want my cash! :D with a 3d input device i can safe some cash from spending on bowling, tennis and golf great stuff my pals are going to love it my girlfriend too :lol

DataBot said:
Wii Sports looks fun party game confirmed, a must buy for everyone! damn you Big N you really want my cash! :D with a 3d input device i can safe some cash from spending on bowling, tennis and golf great stuff my pals are going to love it my girlfriend too :lol

Holy run-on sentence batman!

Top Bottom