• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Centric Nintendo Direct 11.7

Kjellson

Nintendo-Fire-Iwata-BT.jpg

Perfect timing for my East Coast needs! Usually get my shower at 5 and have a dentist appointment at 8, so I'll have some time to kill in between.

I love how they announce it 10 hours beforehand. It helps keep my hype in line.

10 hours notice is just crazy, considering there are a lot of different timezones worldwide.
At this hour I should have been asleep already and would have found out only tomorrow morning, just silly.

Chopper

Pretty excited to see the UI and various features this thing has. For some reason that sort of shit really floats my boat. Miiverse should be pretty imteresting at least.

beril

10 hours notice is just crazy, considering there are a lot of different timezones worldwide.
At this hour I should have been asleep already and would have found out only tomorrow morning.

They're probably not really expecting a lot of people from different timezones to be watching the japanese broadcast live.

OryoN

Man I love how Nintendo reveals these NDs!

GAF member 1: When is the next Nintendo Direct? Ne'one knows?
GAF member 2: We don't know but hopefully one this month.

*few days pass.. GAF busy discussing other matters...*

Nintendo: Nintendo Direct TOMORROW!!!!!!wara wara!!!

You know it coming, but it still hits ya unexpectedly. Everytime!

piteru

Banned
Ok I'm calling for nid account/strealth miiverse 3ds release after the nintendo direct to hype/test things even more...
*runs for cover

Ok I'm calling for nid account/strealth miiverse 3ds release after the nintendo direct to hype/test things even more...
*runs for cover

I want to second this... but in the back of my mind I'm still prepared to be disappointed. Prove me wrong Nintendo! I beg you to!

They're probably not really expecting a lot of people from different timezones to be watching the japanese broadcast live.

Good point, but I can tell you for sure that in past years a lot of not-Japanese Nintendo enthusiast fans, the kind of people who hang around gaming forums such as GAF, did follow Japanese conferences they'd been anticipating for weeks even at impossible hours such as 4 or 5 in the morning, and back then not even a streaming website was provided, you could try and figure out what was happening only through some live blog reports, and said conferences were way less important and anticipated than this one, theyg must be aware of it.

Javier

8 AM for me.

That means I'm bringing the laptop to work. Because this is more important. Screw getting fired!

Top Bottom