• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Centric Nintendo Direct 11.7

IdeaMan

My source is my ass!
Luckily we get to play Wii U and start speculating on Microsoft/Sony :) (Will you have info/details on those?)

I think that with Microsoft and Sony, we'll get far more leaks than for Wii U (it's already the case in fact). If i happen to have some not revealed yet news i can give, i'll do it :)

6 Am for me.. I have to get that Coffee ready and my bread. lol My body is ready ;D

I was already planning on staying up late to find out the presidential results... I will literally get no sleep. Maybe it'll be a really really good night though and it'll be worth it.

5am for me. Hopefully this Presidential election won't go too far into the night. I'll probably just wake up at 5:45 instead of the normal 6 and have a few coffees while reading the translation.

Hopefully I won't wake my wife up with shouts of joy :)

TriGen

I was already planning on staying up late to find out the presidential results... I will literally get no sleep. Maybe it'll be a really really good night though and it'll be worth it.

I'll be doing the same. No sleep, no way, too much going on.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Sakurai is retweeting the Iwata tweets. Added "Definitely should watch this..."

WHAT DOES IT MEEEEEEEEEEAN.

What does that guy who works for Nintendo know about this Nintendo event that we don't!?!

BLARRRGH....

Not fully hyped... but I'm getting there. More so once this boring president non-sense is over with.

watershed

Banned
Excellent, can't wait to watch this tonight and finally see Miiverse in action. I bet there's not much to it beyond what we've already seen.

RAWi

Super Smash Bros. 4 confirmed to be presented during the Miiverse presentation as an example! FUCK YEA!!

Or that is what I wish for... obviously not happening TT-TT

Kjellson

Speaking of that, is there any language that sucks more to translate in Google Translate than Japanese? It's impossible to follow what Japanese persons are talking about on Twitter.

i4ZRFMqsoZ8SI.gif

rpmurphy

Speaking of that, is there any language that sucks more to translate in Google Translate than Japanese? It's impossible to follow what Japanese persons are talking about on Twitter.
I would try Bing Translator rather than Google's for Japanese.

For example:
original said:
[岩田]今回のダイレクトは、Miiverseをはじめ、Wii Uに搭載される本体機能がどのようなものなのかを具体的にご説明する35分程度のものです。新規発表するゲームの情報はありませんが、よろしければご覧ください。

Google said:
Direct [Iwata] of this time is of about 35 minutes will be described in detail, including the Miiverse, function body to be mounted on the Wii U what kind of thing. There is no information to announce a new game, see if it is good.

Bing said:
[Iwata, this direct, including the Miiverse, are about 35 minutes disclose specifically what are main features bundled with Wii U. No new release game information, please download and check.

Medalion

Banned
Iwata doesn't even know

There was like one guy who worked on the Online infrastructure, and he was in a bunker underground cut off from the rest of the world

AzaK

My penis is ready.
You're gaming wrong dude.

Hmm midnight.....to sleep or not to sleep? Come on NoE and NoA, show us yours.

Watched a French Nintendo rep on tv today saying you'll be able to add friends with nickname, no friendcodes. He was talking at the Paris Games Week last week.

Stop teasing!

Top Bottom