• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Information Thread

GDGF

Soothsayer
Iwata is going to drop a megaton.

a.gif

ton.png

Reposting this for the new page. Like I said, if you want to discuss pre-conference stuff, take it to Cheesemeister's thread.
Zero-Crescent said:
Hopefully.
Nirolak is offline right now, and if Nirolak will remain offline for a while, does anyone know of any other mods who might want to close this until the conference?

Remember everybody, this thread is only intended for Cafe news, BY2K has the press conference thread, so go there to discuss it when it opens:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432783

In the meantime, everyone should keep all pre-conference and rumor discussion in Cheesemeister's rumor thread:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=27727884&postcount=1

Reggie will come on the scene with a cup of coffee in hand, will throw it at the audience and scream "NINTENDO STREM/BEEM/CURRENT/IDONTCARE, BITCHES". Then show a psychedelic trailer of various games in developpement with techno music and aggressive colors and trailers for Mario, Smash Bros, and Pikmin and shout "REGGIE OUT."

And then, we will have the conference by that annoying girl who was there last times.

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone know of a stream that will work on a Windows Phone 7?

Akihabara said:
Reggie will come on the scene with a cup of coffee in hand, will throw it at the audience and scream "NINTENDO STREM/BEEM/CURRENT/IDONTCARE, BITCHES". Then show a psychedelic trailer of various games in developpement with techno music and aggressive colors and trailers for Mario, Smash Bros, and Pikmin and shout "REGGIE OUT."

And then, we will have the conference by that annoying girl who was there last times.
Nice penny arcade steal

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
eVfzU.gif

I'm almost tempted to stop following the news for a few jours so all the announcements at the conference are fresh.

It's amazing how little we know still.

E3's largely been a predictable snoozer so far. It's tomorrow that the big show comes out.

Gonna wake up and watch conference. Tomorrow will be a good day. And the ability to do this is one of the veeery few upsides of being an unemployed student in the summer.

robor

This my fav moment with GAF. There's just this vibe that radiates the most consonant chord when I'm in this annual thread.

GAF and Nintendo E3.......it's a lovely combination.

These conferences are all starting late, which is a pain in the ass. Guess I'll have to catch up on this after my meeting.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm ready. I'm on a conference call that will be getting about 10% of my attention. lol

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Damn, I was away during the beginning of the reveal. Have they said anything about the actual console or just the huge controller?

Trurl

Banned
I have no idea if this console will be successful, but it feels inspired in a way that 3DS was not.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
At least it's HD. Hopefully they speak more about online as well, friend codes better be dead.

Top Bottom