• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Skylanders Bundle for $199 at ToysRus.com!

entremet

This one is 8GB as an FYI.

Even if you go physical, dlc and patches will make that unsustainable without getting a USB card or HDD.

TI82

Banned
What's the going rate for the Skylanders stuff? I know some enterprising people got this bundle around this time last year, and flipped the Skylanders stuff for games they actually want. The figure is rare-ish, I think?

That color variant is exclusive to this bundle.

Xamdou

This is a ship to store only. And none of the stores in my area have this in stock.

No, it was available for ship to home earlier. Look's like it's sold out now, not really surprised since this is the best BF deal on the Wii U.

Derpyduck

Banned
No, it was available for ship to home earlier. Look's like it's sold out now, not really surprised since this is the best BF deal on the Wii U.

It was available for ship to home earlier, but whenever I'd select the item, it put nothing in the cart. I don't think it's actually gone up for sale yet.

Anth0ny

I dont get it, the basic bundle has always been at that price.

I think it was $299, then discontinued.

Great deal for $199. The storage isn't a problem: if you're buying a Wii U, you're going to need an external harddrive, especially if you want to buy digital. 8GB and 32GB doesn't make any difference.

Goomba64

Banned
It was available for ship to home earlier, but whenever I'd select the item, it put nothing in the cart. I don't think it's actually gone up for sale yet.
this deal has been available for ToysRUs rewards members all week. I ordered monday and it still hasn't shipped.

Loofy

This one is 8GB as an FYI.

Even if you go physical, dlc and patches will make that unsustainable without getting a USB card or HDD.

Yep, and these Skylander bundles are repackaged launch day units which means you're in for some massive firmware updates.

Still leaves enough room for a few bits and pieces though.

Popnbake

What's the going rate for the Skylanders stuff? I know some enterprising people got this bundle around this time last year, and flipped the Skylanders stuff for games they actually want. The figure is rare-ish, I think?

I used to see $40 sold for the buckler figure when the bundle was on ebay but now it looks to be around $15.

Not a good buy to me if you want to flip but should still be a good buy if you want a Wii U.

big youth

Is the digital promotion/10% off digital purchases still a thing for Deluxe Wii Us? I'm buying a Wii U soon, but don't want to buy a standard one like this if it's more expensive in the long run

Vena

Is this already sold out? I can't order to store or even order to home.

This seems like a great gift for my cousin and her new kid.

kcxiv

All I have to do is click checkout and it's mine, but I'm so hesitant at the moment. Ugh, someone convince me I need this, haha.

do it man. all their games are great games. Its really worth it. Im trying to get a few more of the older games for this that i missed. Mario World and Wonderful101. You can get zombieU for like 15 bucks now.

Ya will enjoy it.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
All I have to do is click checkout and it's mine, but I'm so hesitant at the moment. Ugh, someone convince me I need this, haha.

Do it!

It's really a great console!

Smash, Mario Kart 8, 3D World are all great games!

With Zelda, Splatoon & StarFox coming in 2015, it's a great investment for 200$!

I want a WiiU but not with a game I won't play and and 8GB console :/.

Sell the games. Skylanders & Nintendoland could net you like 40$; enough for you to buy some external memory :)

It's a great game machine :)

Top Bottom