• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Skylanders Bundle for $199 at ToysRus.com!

Well I did get this email. Anyone else?

Dear X,

We are following up on the delay email that you should have received earlier about your order #3016034668. We want to assure you that we are working diligently to process your order and expect to have it shipped on or before 12/08/2014. The specifics of what is delayed can be found below.

Item: X
Description: Skylanders SWAP Force Limited Edition Nintendo Wii U Bundle
Quantity: 1
Shipping Method: Standard Ground

It's important to note that this is not a cancellation email and once your item(s) ship, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email with updated tracking information.

We sincerely apologize for this delay and any inconvenience it may have caused.

Thank you for shopping with Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com!

The Customer Service Team
Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com

Goomba64

Banned
I got that email the day before my bundle was delivered to my door. and toysrus still says its sitting in stock waiting to be shipped. their site is just backed up, you'll get your consoles

Just a heads up, my order got cancelled today. Really sucks because I was looking forward to owning the Wii U finally.

They gave me a $10 promotional credit as an "apology." Bleh.

Xamdou

Just a heads up, my order got cancelled today. Really sucks because I was looking forward to owning the Wii U finally.

They gave me a $10 promotional credit as an "apology." Bleh.

A friend of mine got the same email, really whack they won't honor it.

Well they gave me a $100 promo code on top of a $10 promo code for canceling my order. So I just got Bayonetta 2 and Fantasy Life for just the shipping cost and still have that $10 code left over.

OrangeAggie

Neo Member
Well they gave me a $100 promo code on top of a $10 promo code for canceling my order. So I just got Bayonetta 2 and Fantasy Life for just the shipping cost and still have that $10 code left over.

How did you get a $100 promo code? I called and literally spent an hour and a half on the phone, spoke to a supervisor, asked to speak to his supervisor, etc. and got absolutely nowhere. They just kept putting me on hold.

How did you get a $100 promo code? I called and literally spent an hour and a half on the phone, spoke to a supervisor, asked to speak to his supervisor, etc. and got absolutely nowhere. They just kept putting me on hold.

They just emailed it to me yesterday out of nowhere. I spoke to customer service once a while ago.

They just emailed it to me yesterday out of nowhere. I spoke to customer service once a while ago.

Same here - just got the email today and now I have $100 off for a new purchase. I may actually get the 32GB WIi U Super Mario 3D bundle now.

Or maybe I should get some games, who knows?

OrangeAggie

Neo Member

Huh, sure enough they sent it to me as well. I'm glad I read your message though, because I probably never would have seen it since Gmail now has the stupid "tabs" function that filters promotional emails.

Top Bottom