• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Speculation thread IV: Photoshop rumors and image memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do i need to do to get my avatar on the hype train? A scared/shocked AVGN face would be perfect for a hype train moving at high speed into the sun.

Do i need to post speculations and hopes and dreams every hour?

You have to manage to post in this thread in a way that increases its signal to noise ratio.

This is easier than it sounds.

NB: posting pictures of crazy things and lies are the opposite of what I'm talking about. :p

LOCK

tumblr_m1z347aEU51rt765xo1_250.jpg

Now somebody add "My Body is Ready" as a GIF and it will be perfect.

Shurayuki

She's not shaking it dammit! Do I have to call her up to get her to shake it?

The Korean Government ninja are even more scary than Nintendo ninja so shaking it in public spaces like gaf might be a bit scary :eek:

You have to manage to post in this thread in a way that increases its signal to noise ratio.

NB: posting pictures of crazy things and lies are the opposite of what I'm talking about. :p

I thought I could coast on my marvelous contribution of my amazinger japanesu skills, but I immediately became somebody in everybody's post.

Now I just post Idols and nonsense. Hah!

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!

Huh uh. So i need to be more like DefectiveReject.

Got it.

The Korean Government ninja are even more scary than Nintendo ninja so shaking it in public spaces like gaf might be a bit scary :eek:

Are you saying the Nintenja aren't nearly as scary as the Korenja? Pfft you don't the half of it.
PS: I'm sure she could since the South Korean government is nicer than the North (;

Welllllll, some interesting things happened while I was out taking my walk.

Anyways, I borrowed New Play Control Pikmin from a friend, never finished the original so I should really dig in so I'm ready whenever Pikmin 3 is released.

Shurayuki

Huh uh. So i need to be more like DefectiveReject.

Got it.

Yah man, you're such a boring member :eek:

Are you saying the Nintenja aren't nearly as scary as the Korenja? Pfft you don't the half of it.
PS: I'm sure she could since the South Korean government is nicer than the North (;

But they already made it illegal for her to shake it once!
Korenja know no mercy :( (somebody needs to make an AKI style wrestling game again)

HylianTom

Banned
Okay.. just got back from a dinner date. A foot-long, overstuffed shrimp po-boy.

And now, upon seeing that creepy Reggie baby, I'm ready to vomit it up. Incredible work.

Okay.. just got back from a dinner date. A foot-long, overstuffed shrimp po-boy.

And now, upon seeing that creepy Reggie baby, I'm ready to vomit it up. Incredible work.

It's like people saw tonight's permaban and went "Okay, I guess the safest way to avoid a ban would be to post images that break the Internet again".

edit: Okay, Regdok is pretty cute.

Bisnic

I didn't ask for mine; I just told a story about a little ol' lady at the hospital who wanted a piece of me - a certain piece of me.

Well at least people ignore your tag.

Everytime i say something remotely boring... "TAG QUOTE! :D"

HylianTom

Banned
Good god why does that image keep coming back?

It's irresistible. Look at it. I mean, really look at it.

So.. what's everyone playing tonight?

I'm back on another round through the original Kid Icarus. It keeps calling back to me for whatever reason.
Well at least people ignore your tag.

Everytime i say something remotely boring... "TAG QUOTE! :D"
I'll admit.. I've been tempted in the past. But I figure that you get it enough. I try to be sensitive.. sometimes.

Bisnic

I'll admit.. I've been tempted in the past. But I figure that you get it enough. I try to be sensitive.. sometimes.

It's good to know some people have some love for random GAF members. <3

Want a creepy Reggie picture as thanks?

HylianTom

Banned
I was just about to go to sleep but somehow smh

what is up with you people and Reggie?

He is a fascinating figure, especially when contrasted against the stiffs that the other two companies have in that position.

Some Reggie facts, grabbed from the Wikipedia page:
- joined Nintendo in December 2003 as the Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- has served as the Head of Marketing for Guinness in the United States and was responsible for all brands
- joined VH1 as Senior VP; was responsible for a 30% increase in ratings
- as Senior Director of National Marketing at Pizza Hut, he launched the Bigfoot Pizza and The Big New Yorker
- is a member of the Advisory Council for Cornell's Communication department
- has three children from a previous marriage

Raise your pint glasses: to Reggie!

It's good to know some people have some love for random GAF members. <3

Want a creepy Reggie picture as thanks?
I'm always game for that, as strange as that may sound.

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
Please put that Reggie portrait in the conference OP.

What would it take for you guys to NOT buy a new Nintendo console? Hard for me to envision such a scenario personally.
-Internet connection required to start games
-You have to pay for online
Those two combined would do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom