• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Speculation Thread The Third: Casting Dreams in The Castle of Miyamoto

I miss playing GO Fish :)

so there is an UNO app that is addictive?

see Nintendo you gave us no info so we are back to basics soon we will be talking about you sunk my battleship and connect four and checkers

NeoRausch

We Germans use the 24 hour clock system. It's 14:44 right now.
It was a joke.
ausserdem sag ich oft genug "zehn vor drei". And not 14:50:

What do you guys think, will nintendo add a second cam on the outside in the final version of the pad? I can't imagine they will pass on the oppertunity for AR stuff?

and are they going to cheap out on the cams again? I mean, they don't have to add 8 MP cams, but VGA cams....please, not again!

It was a joke.
ausserdem sag ich oft genug "zehn vor drei". And not 14:50:

What do you guys think, will nintendo add a second cam on the outside in the final version of the pad? I can't imagine they will pass on the oppertunity for AR stuff?

and are they going to cheap out on the cams again? I mean, they don't have to add 8 MP cams, but VGA cams....please, not again!

they do need AR so hope so... they need a better camera too at the very least better than 3DS shm

Nibel

You guys need a new hobby.
:p

Even you..?

a5BHV.gif

HylianTom

Banned
also have you seen most of those nakkid grandpas back in the days? Not nice to look at.

Ewww. Brain bleach needed now..

I miss playing GO Fish :)

so there is an UNO app that is addictive?

see Nintendo you gave us no info so we are back to basics soon we will be talking about you sunk my battleship and connect four and checkers

Idea: a Wii U tablet-enabled version of Risk! It'd be incredible!

I've been trying to see what Korra did there it was to fast for my eyes (bad vision issues)

the lady does the I have my eye on you thing... Korra does what a tongue thing or kiss my ass thing?

Korra just does the same signal (I have my eyes on you).
Just with a weird face and her butt sticking out.

HylianTom

Banned
I've been trying to see what Korra did there it was to fast for my eyes (bad vision issues)

the lady does the I have my eye on you thing... Korra does what a tongue thing or kiss my ass thing?

Looks like more of an "i'm watchin' you, sucka!" feeling to it.

And I haven't decided on a name yet. Something to think about..

Nibel

Nintendo EyeBleed
Because of the Pad's poor resolution. This is 2012 Nintendo!

Nintendo Doomcast
Because shit's about to dreamcast itself!

Nintendo Water Meeter
Because "fish met water" apparently.

Those are my options.

oh noes uban dictionary has padizzle already and it fits so well for Wii successor :D

okay thanks for clearing that Korra thing up for me

hope Korra never has a boyfriend in the story because she is my wifu (damn you OSX stop correcting my slang to WIFE!)

HylianTom

Banned
oh noes uban dictionary has padizzle already and it fits so well for Wii successor :D

okay thanks for clearing that Korra thing up for me

hope Korra never has a boyfriend in the story because she is my wife

Just went and read it. To be honest, "padizzle" does remind me of another term.. "vajazzle."

But I'm not sure naming it that would make sense.

Top Bottom