• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U - Super Mario 3D World Bundle for $269.99 (eBay / Buy)

BigDug13

Not a good deal. They had a Skylanders bundle for $199 on Black Friday. You're paying $70 for 3D World.

If you compare every sale throughout the year with Black Friday, they will all fall short. So I guess the only solution is to wait till November to buy?

WORTH EVERY CENT!!! I ACTUALLY GOT MY WII U 3 WEEKS AGO AND HONESTLY VERY HAPPY WITH IT MAN, I WISH I HAD GOTTEN IT SOONER TO BE HONEST LOL (THIS COMIN FOR A SONY FAN AKA PS-PS4 OWNER).

I GOT THIS SAME BUNDLE FROM CANADA FOR $299 CANADIAN DOLLARS :)

Half tempted but I'm not interested in that game. Hopefully there will be a Xenoblade special edition. I only want to play X and The Legend of Zelda.

WORTH EVERY CENT!!! I ACTUALLY GOT MY WII U 3 WEEKS AGO AND HONESTLY VERY HAPPY WITH IT MAN, I WISH I HAD GOTTEN IT SOONER TO BE HONEST LOL (THIS COMIN FOR A SONY FAN AKA PS-PS4 OWNER).

I GOT THIS SAME BUNDLE FROM CANADA FOR $299 CANADIAN DOLLARS :)
Caps lock is broken?

foltzie1

This is a new system with Nintendoland, so is the nearly the same price as buying a refurbished unit from Nintendo directly and SMW3D separately.

Vena

Been holding out for a $200 refurb but damn am I tempted...gonna think this over for a day

I have a weird suspicion that those aren't coming back, I think they ran out of the stock that they were pushing through that channel. Its really only going to be refurbs going through that channel now... and that's going to be pretty sparse.

This is a new system with Nintendoland, so is the nearly the same price as buying a refurbished unit from Nintendo directly and SMW3D separately.

Good point! I'm not interested in Nintendo Land but I think I'll bite anyway. Gonna wait until Friday though; hopefully the seller will still have stock.

slit

I got the target deal around Christmas for 249.

Now people have to deal with the hassle of ebay.

Haha!

jrush64

Banned
I've been looking to buy a Wii u and smash bros, mario kart, zelda windwaker and bayonetta. This is a great deal.

jariw

Sounds like a steal for anyone who doesn't own the system yet. It's even bundled with the best Wii U game.

No, the best Wii U game is this game:
* Pikmin 3
* Bayonetta 2
* Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
* Captain Toad
* Super Mario 3D World
* Wind Waker HD
* Wonderful 101
* Lego City: Undercover
* Mario Kart 8
* Super Smash Bros. U
* Hyrule Warriors

...depending on your gaming preference. :)

If you have a BOA account you can get the Wii U for 239 from tigerdirect.

Not a good deal. They had a Skylanders bundle for $199 on Black Friday. You're paying $70 for 3D World.

You're paying 70$ for an extra 24gb ( skylanders was 8gb console) and Mario 3D world and Nintendo Land.

score01

Holding out for good deluxe model with mk8 or mario world 3d deal. I was tempted and came close to pulling the trigger quite a few times recently but have a feeling that there will be a price cut this year so happy to wait till Zelda hits if need be.

Sayter

That's a great deal for this time of year. While you're waiting for Splatoon, XCX, and Zelda U there are at least half a dozen awesome games to play on the system now.

Mory Dunz

If you really don't have a WiiU yet, wait for Zelda bundle.

I mean....that's a year away.
A whole extra year of not playing whichever games, when the generation might be like 5-7 years total? (Just saying a number)

But if it doesn't matter much, might as well wait until 2018 when it cost sub-100.

Top Bottom