• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
No, it's a goat.
Baka!

Clicking on some of the other "Anime Bancho" stuff, I found this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opS7vzCqo2I&feature=youtu.be

A short skit about a girl asking her guy to tell her what he thinks about her "new" look. Who knew that these jokes about gender politics and relationships were so universal? lol

Ressentiment end with a hint of the karuta flavoured Sachiko end added for good measure.
worse than death
How does it end?

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
OreImouto 04

Lu2OjJK.jpg
fohf7Rw.jpg

Well Imouto is already worst character.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Does it even matter? She'll just do the Kanna in the end anyway.

You don't understand. It's like their telling their base how to make their fan works. As long as some sort of romance develops between Mochizou and Tamako, Mochizou can have his pick between her or Midori and it's NTR city up in this bitch either way!! It's so easy...

firehawk12

Subete no aware
heh
without the context it means nothing at all
Indeed...

It ends with you reading it as it takes a essentially takes a humongous shit on tripe like SAO.
But it's 4 volumes! I guess I'll check it out some time.

And man, linking that Anime Bancho/Inferno Cop thing was great.

It looks like that skit I found is a series that they do alongside Inferno Cop called Peeping Life Library and they did a version of that skit I found but set in the Heian period. It's like if UtaKoi was a sitcom. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAVLpoIkfio

"What's new about me?"
"Uhh... you changed your... under robe?" lol

"Write a poem for me right now!"
"Right now?!... In a ditch they float along/the weeds that resemble thee." Haha.

These are pretty fun. I know it's all about the Inferno Cop, but you guys should watch these ones too!

(And wonzo for the CG I guess lol)

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Smile Precure 47:

I was waiting for it

and waiting for it

and waiting for it

and then, finally,
THE MOST FUCKING AMAZING FINAL BOSS BEATDOWN IN THE ENTIRE FRANCHISE. SHORT AND SWEET BUT OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

That said, the episode also had some really ugly effects at times so in spite of the two scenes of insane sakuga it still loses to Ep. 23 overall, albeit barely.

fuck how can there only be one more episode left of this

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
You don't understand. It's like their telling their base how to make their fan works. As long as some sort of romance develops between Mochizou and Tamako, Mochizou can have his pick between her or Midori and it's NTR city up in this bitch either way!! It's so easy...

We should join forces along with Regulus and create the NTR club.

We'd be hated forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom