• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Soon we're going to have to rank the iDOLs based on their Puchimas personalities.

Also rank the Puchis themselves.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Who comes to Yuru Yuri for the yuri? That is only setting yourself up for disappointment.

HimawarixSakurako say sup.

I went into Yuru Yuri for the yuri, I left satisfied.

edit: R_thanatos knows what's up!

cajunator

Banned
Chihayafuru 02

Oh how I have missed this shoooow!!!

The initial group of people interested in Karuta club has whittled down as expected to only a few. The only ones remaining are
a guy from Hokkaido who played an alternate form of Karuta and Hanano, who is only after Taichi.
Or is that really the only reason? It seems that the poems are meaningful to her as well,
since she has such a predisposition for love. But it seems as though Taichi is not her only reason for being there.
She does want to learn about playing Karuta. Kana talks some sense into her, because Kana is BEST GIRL IN THE SHOW, and
Hananao begins studying the poems.
This show isnt much for animation, but it has a pretty shouojo art style, gorgeous uplifting music, and a bug BIG heart. I love this show so fucking much its not even funny.

Syrinx

We have ♪♪. We know better than this. They only have like one joke, and their rivalry is pretty redundant and inferior to that between Kyouko and Ayano. Worst things to exist in YY: Drool girl, Scientist and tag along, Sakurako and Himawari.

Not sure it's possible to agree with this more, though I thought Chitose had her moments. What was worst was in the second season where they would divert entire segments of episodes to S and H. Worst characters in the series.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Rurouni Kenshin: Shin Kyoto Hen 2

This wasn't really bad. Sure, stuff got changed and moved around in order to fit the shorter runtime, but there is not anything particularly egregious about the modifications. The only real problem here is that this story was already told much better in the nineties, with little skipping around and more character development. I figure this is gonna be a difficult watch for anyone not familiar with the franchise.

tl;dr Watch the original show instead and check the fight sequences in the monthly sakuga compilations. I give it three oros out of five.

OreShura-Ep-1-Img0016-1024x576_large.png

Oreshura 1

Read some of the manga, so I thought I give the adaption a try. Eita is a nice change of pace from being a usual MC, but he still not completely immune. Chiwa still annoys me, never really have been a fan of her type of character or childhood friends in general. Masuzu is still the best of the bunch, especially later on with her interactions towards Eita.

Opening was bad, gonna have to skip it from now on. However, the ending song was nice.

cajunator

Banned
...It's still running? Huh, thought it had ended for some reason.

If this is all some cruel and bizarre plot to make me add IDOLM@STER to my backlog, I'm not watching the videos, cause I have to go to class soon. So haha.

It is, but you should watch it anyway! Its not terrible. You've suffered enough.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
...It's still running? Huh, thought it had ended for some reason.

If this is all some cruel and bizarre plot to make me add IDOLM@STER to my backlog, I'm not watching the videos, cause I have to go to class soon. So haha.

It's back in the form of Puchimas, a 3 minute weekdaily flash toon.

And my video is just a bit of music. You can have it running in the background.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Is that the fire for burning all those who voted for the wrong options of OT2 and OT-3 so we can have true democracy?

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Smile Precure - 47

Woooooow. Mad Pierrot's
form was pretty awesome.
Fortunately I didn't see the preview from last week so I wasn't spoiled by anything before hand. The girls certainly
had it tough this time around, fighting regenerating enemies and entering the state of despair again.
Those eyes... :lol

Episode got bonus points for using moves from past episodes, most notably
March and Sunny's
combo finisher. So badass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom