• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Storm warnings issued for Philadelphia, NYC, Boston Wed night through Thurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
My boss really really does not want to give us tomorrow off even if the storm is as heavy as it supposed to be. I'm in an area that could get up to a foot of snow and will most likely get at least 6" so I'm hoping he lets up if its bad.

Futureman

Currently driving from Pittsburgh to NYC. Judging by forecast we should be about an hour ahead of the snow the whole way there. Originally was going tomorrow morning but nixed that.

Pau

My job follows whatever the schools do and so far looks like I'll have to go in tomorrow.

As long as the trains aren't ass I'm fine with it since I just started working there last week.

I hope my university closes, at least night classes, I have one from 6-9. This is my 4th year here and we have had only 1 cancellation from snow. Didnt cancel one time when there was 12 inches on the ground.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Bill de Blasio ‏@NYCMayor

Due to expected significant snowfall all @NYCSchools will be CLOSED tomorrow, Feb 9.

OH SHIT CLASSES CANCELED. LETS CELEBRATE GAF

img-1604618-4-tumblr_menbha59b91qz9k89.gif

Still have homework and reading tho

vypek

Envious of a lot of you. If my office is closed I still have to work from home...although I will probably fake work

How the fuck is it supposed to snow in MD it was freaking 70 degrees today.
It was 65 here on Long Island but we getting a foot tomorrow and people are losing their god damn minds, massive lines at every gas station (for people's generators) and the fight I just saw break out at Stop N Shop over in the Milk aisle was on some serious shit over what looked like 2% milk.

I just wish I had a 4x4 vehicle so I am not stuck at home and could do stuff like, GoPro the neighborhood, or run over snow mounds. I know the snowmobile and quad crews will be going nuts during the day.

I'd like to officially welcome everyone to the Northeast Snowstorm of the East 2017, Brought to you by...Yuengling.

logo.png

Yuengling! You probably already have it.

e_i

The Moon tonight (Belmar, NJ):

ttG1A3X.jpg

I"m all set for the snow tomorrow. My job is having a delayed open, but I think we'll be closed.

Zubz

Banned
I don't get Snow Days anymore; I have to drive in this...

Oh well. Should at least be a relaxing night! Plus, I'm near Pittsburgh so we may not get as much.

Malvingt2

you know what is sad? I have to work tomorrow... :/

I can't call out... I work for a hotel so..... I am going tonight to stay and wait for the storm.. stay safe NY GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom