• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wipeout Omega Collection for PS4

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
We need more hyper racing games like this. Now we need nintendo to start work on a new F zero :l

Or atleast port fast racing neo to switch

Oppo

shopping list amended:

- 4K HDR TV
- PS4 Pro
- pants

edit - let us be kind to our long suffering F-Zero racers. they are our Friends In Speed.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Day fucking one. Good lord this is good news.

/Prays for a VR mode...

kadotsu

Banned
Please make the trophies a tad easier than HD please. No more fucking meetups with players in the 1% please.

Relceroi

Neo Member
For years I've been so desperate for a new WipEout game that I would hope against hope that, whenever I would spot the name among the thread titles, it would finally be about an announcement of a new WipEout game or at least a remake/re-release of an already existing one. Finally!

Hell yes!! Is there a trailer video? Sounds like it's a ways off "keeping checking back in the coming months".

Best news of the show.

triple-h-nod.gif

Pleasantly surprised. Looking forward to it.

Daante

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

"All three are remastered and they look stunning in dynamic 4K and HDR, running at a targeted 60 frames per second."

This will looks soooo fucking insane good

Fucking incredible, day one with bells on. Gods I've missed Wipeout, and while I'd have preferred a new title, getting old classics in far better image quality will do just fine.

Top Bottom