• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wipeout Omega Collection for PS4

Never played them

Fucking give it to me

Same, haven't played since PS1
5hu5c7F.png

Wait, so there's this new Tigron ship as well as the Van-Uber ship that is evidently a pre-order bonus... I wonder if they're setting the stage for future DLC as well?

Number45

Wait, so there's this new Tigron ship as well as the Van-Uber ship that is evidently a pre-order bonus... I wonder if they're setting the stage for future DLC as well?
According to the store page, that ship is exclusive to the digital edition but not a pre-order bonus. The only pre-order bonus listed is the dynamic theme.

Oppo

hah. I thought I was the only one that flew Van Uber. I liked that ship.

pixelation

I just realised that I'll be airbraking with proper triggers and not squishy marshmallow buttons.

Hahaha this made me laugh!, going back to PS3 controllers from a PS4 controller is tough and the triggers are one of the first things that immediately feel off.

Zemm

man I am looking forward to playing an arcade racer that really rewards driving and racing well again, feels like it has been a long time. The Vita game was my favourite on the system. Please don't change anything from the original games though :/

Deimo5

According to the store page, that ship is exclusive to the digital edition but not a pre-order bonus. The only pre-order bonus listed is the dynamic theme.

Man I hate stuff like that. I never really used Van Uber anyway but what is the point of locking a team ship behind a digital-only purchase?

Top Bottom