• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wise from your gwave! Poster was correct bumps 3 year old thread to gloat!

Shawn128

ManaByte said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Yea. Sure.

DC is owned by Warner Brothers. Warner Brothers has their own game division now run by Jason Hall (of Monolith). EA currently has the rights to make games based on Batman and Superman.

That is total BS.
:lol

Pachael

JohnTinker said:
Means that Mortal Kombat vs DC has been in the works/planning for at least 3 years now? And yet look what we have now :lol

It does seem that most of that stuff is on point! :eek:

Yoboman

polg said:
bring sonic, and I'm sold
That'll never happen, Mario and Sonic are like old rivals and will never be in a game together. Plus I heard Sega are thinking of making a new console

xintin

guys, the image clearly says the price of is $49.99
its going to break 2million sold easily.

this time travelling sh*t is frightening

ALPHAMALE_GAF.jpg

One got vindicated. Rest got owned :lol
Now THATS what i call a bump! :lol :lol

I guess wonder woman, aquaman, joker, Darkseid and Deathstroke the terminator are confirmed :lol :lol

Yoboman

Who really wants to play fighters in 2006 anyway? I personally can't wait for Metal Gear Solid 4, GOTY! That Killzone game looks pretty boss too. And when Revolution comes out with a Metroid, Zelda and Mario game at launch 2006 is gonna be great ^_^

NolbertoS

Surprised GAF has threads archived from 2005, if I could I'd go back to the beginning of GAF, and read all those PSX, GC, DC, Xbox threads and how civil or uncivil GAF was.

OMG. :lol :lol

The best part is that habeem4999 only has 14 posts, and his last one was in 2005! He came all the way back here just to dish out this ownage. :lol

Phthisis

shagg_187 said:
I GOT MY PS2!!!! AMAZEING GRAFPHIECS!!!:lol
Sega to develop for other platforms!!CONFIRMED?:lol
Defective PS2's already !!:lol
Dreamcast more powerful than PS2? According to this article.. yes.:lol :lol
What ps2 game is good without a memcard?:lol
BAH HA HA, to those who said Madden 2001 on PS2 blew away NFL 2K1 on DC :lol :lol

"Metal Gear 2's budget!!!!"

"Goldeneye/Perfect Dark vs. PC FPS"

"Would a single format kill this industry...?"

The more things change, the more they stay the same. I wonder what people think that GAF has been reliving the same threads for almost 9 years.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
habeem4999 said:
Hope this isnt violating rules, but it was called bullshit back when I posted that image. The game is real and coming out in due time http://www.worldscollide.com/ had to bring up this thread after seeing people call bullshit

wow - what an oWnage hahahah...props :)

Ronin

charlequin said:

The best part is that habeem4999 only has 14 posts, and his last one was in 2005! He came all the way back here just to dish out this ownage. :lol
Fucking awesome. :lol

Pachael

Phthisis said:
"Metal Gear 2's budget!!!!"

"Goldeneye/Perfect Dark vs. PC FPS"

"Would a single format kill this industry...?"

The more things change, the more they stay the same. I wonder what people think that GAF has been reliving the same threads for almost 9 years.

There's always someone arguing that GAF was more civil 'in the past'.

Hunahan said:
Holy shit.

That's the most hilarious ownage I've ever seen on this forum. :lol

The absurdity of the original claim, the length in years before total vindication and....good god, this...

charlequin said:

OMFG!! This is beyond epic!! :lol

Top Bottom