• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wise from your gwave! Poster was correct bumps 3 year old thread to gloat!

Alex

Pachael said:
There's always someone arguing that GAF was more civil 'in the past'.

It just didn't have as many members before, the idiot ratio probably was lower though, but it had some very um, interesting personalities that made up for it.

Certain facets of game discussion were def better though, I certainly had more fun with RPG discussion back then. 'Cept douchebag Folken now Brandon F, the Grandia hating stumblebum.

miyuru

Xenon said:
I call bullshit, no way those image links still working.

I disagree, the original post was never edited as far as we know.

This thread is amazing.

So where did he get that document/pic in the first place? That's what I'd like to know!!!

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Speevy said:
you can't revive and gloat
You can when it is relevant, I think this is the best crow serving I have probably ever seen, 3 years worse of hate unleashed, :lol :lol :lol :lol

Shinobi

eating-crow-755357.jpg

Speevy said:
you can't revive and gloat

The fuck you can't...the revival IS the gloat. Good on him I say.

charlequin said:
The best part is that habeem4999 only has 14 posts, and his last one was in 2005! He came all the way back here just to dish out this ownage. :lol

:lol :lol :lol The icing on the cake...

Zilch

Banned
miyuru said:

This thread is amazing.

So where did he get that document/pic in the first place? That's what I'd like to know!!!

He explains where it came from. Midway sent out an email poll/survey or something and he received it.

Xenon

miyuru said:

This thread is amazing.

I just dont think free image sites host images for 3 years.

Edit: We should be looking at red x's not the picture

nice try =P

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Phthisis said:
"Metal Gear 2's budget!!!!"

"Goldeneye/Perfect Dark vs. PC FPS"

"Would a single format kill this industry...?"

The more things change, the more they stay the same. I wonder what people think that GAF has been reliving the same threads for almost 9 years.
The best one...

"Would the PS2 do well without the DVD player?"

Speevy

Banned
It is funny, but if I bumped a thread concerning Sony's 2005 technical claims or Microsoft's old RROD damage control (when it wasn't considered a huge issue by the media), would you not kill me?

Shiggie

charlequin said:
OMG. :lol :lol

The best part is that habeem4999 only has 14 posts, and his last one was in 2005! He came all the way back here just to dish out this ownage. :lol
oh shit i came :O:lol :lol

Speevy said:
It is funny, but if I bumped a thread concerning Sony's 2005 technical claims or Microsoft's old RROD damage control (when it wasn't considered a huge issue by the media), would you not kill me?
yeah, but this is neither of those, this is totally out of left field!

Juice

charlequin said:

:lol, this is truly the best part. Like he had NeoGaf bookmarked and a calendar reminder set up

Zilch

Banned
Xenon said:

nice try =P

How could he edit his post without the 'edited at...' message being in the post?

How can you sub one image for another on a free image site that gives images long random URLs?

He explained how he got that picture, it's not hard to believe.

It's harder to believe that he could somehow magically spoof that now.

jercruz

Xenon said:

nice try =P

Your files will only be deleted if they do not adhere to our Terms of Service. If you are registered, your files will be available forever. If you are not registered, any file that you upload will continue to be available if it is accessed by anyone at least once per year.

Imageshack FAQ

Must be register uploaded.

jts

...hate me...
Speevy said:
If you also made a 3 year return just to do that, i don't think so. Try it out :p

Alex

If you don't think he's being truthful, you could always host your own image, wait three years and if it goes poof, come back and post in this thread again

Xenon

Zilch said:
How could he edit his post without the 'edited at...' message being in the post?

How can you sub one image for another on a free image site that gives images long random URLs?

He explained how he got that picture, it's not hard to believe.

It's harder to believe that he could somehow magically spoof that now.

it has to be an inside job ;)

I could be wrong but that image prob sat untouched for years, imageshack has something to to remove files that have not been used.

Speevy

Banned
Speaking of old posters, remember this guy?

Marathon:

Just what the 360 needs, more low poly overly normal mapped characters in shiny armor!

Gears of War is a Doom 3 era engine with the unified lighting stripped out. Low poly overly normal mapped blocky rigid characters. Mostly tiny enclosed environments. An amateur effects system. And the engine can't handle more than 8 players at once in multiplayer.

What??

The 360 was at 1.7 million as of last month. 100k Japan. 600k Europe. 1.1M US or so. No supply problems in Japan or Europe. And 360s have been regularly available in major retailers for over a month in the US.

There hasn't been a worse selling console since the 3DO. Developers are worried, but they aren't PS3 or Rev developers.

M3wThr33

Banned
Alex said:
If you don't think he's being truthful, you could always host your own image, wait three years and if it goes poof, come back and post in this thread again

1) There's timely posts after that discussing the exact paper.
2) With Imageshack, it's almost impossible to 'replace' an image as it gets stored on a myriad of servers.

Sean

Banned
charlequin said:

This was probably the best bump in GAF history :lol

AZ Greg

Damn, 3 year ownage. Can anyone else picture this guy sitting in a dark room filled with pictures of everybody who has ever wronged him? High school bullies, bosses, ex-girlfriends, he's just waiting for the right time to strike, like with this.

Top Bottom