• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Witcher 3 combat gets 100 times better once you unlock Whirl attack (gifs ahoy)

Gbraga

This thread is making me want to play Witcher 2 so bad. What a great game.

I'm having a good time with Witcher 3, Steam says I played it for 95 hours, but I really miss the hub chapters structure. I just don't enjoy Open World as much. Still having a blast, though, must have played it for around 6 hours yesterday.

May be an issue on consoles or your TV/controller, but responsiveness is not an issue on PC (60 fps).

Not an issue on good PCs* TT_TT

Still a 680 owner, playing Witcher 3 at 30fps. First thing I'll test when I change my VGA, without a doubt.

Here is a comment from an animator that gets it (Platinum Games):

The most important part of the quote is the last one, of making it good within the window they have. It's fundamental to point out that their animations still look fantastic. So it's not also "just make it look shittier but control well", we can, and should, have both.

Hell, the animations in NieR: Automata are better looking than any of the animations in the games I can remember that put priority in animation rather than responsiveness, including Witcher 3 and Final Fantasy XV.

Exentryk

Hell, the animations in NieR: Automata are better looking than any of the animations in the games I can remember that put priority in animation rather than responsiveness, including Witcher 3 and Final Fantasy XV.

Oh yeah! Final Fantasy XV is the worst out of the lot, with high animation priority and very poor responsiveness. I mean they couldn't have picked a worse system when they decided to add hold-button combat in their game, lol. Witcher 3 is much better in responsiveness comparatively, even tho it has less combat variety than FFXV.

NieR:A is going to be something else. Can't wait for it!

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Sure, I'm not saying it's not understandable, just that it's unreasonable for pundits/forum posts to put all the blame on "devs and execs" for creating the situation. The counter-argument to the "blame the market" view I put forward is that genres such as survival and building/exploration (e.g. Minecraft) have been rewarded in the marketplace, with little emphasis on rendering. For whatever reason that hasn't intersected heavily with AAA though.

Oh, definitely. Don't get me wrong: I hate the traditional business mentality of going for flashiness over substance and copying everything under the sun instead of trying to fundamentally understand what the market is about and what consumers want. The biggest success stories in the market almost always contradict the way the industry at large likes to do things: Minecraft, Tetris, Wii Sports, you name it.

I was just explaining why I think the 'pundits' get good feedback on presentations that emphasize graphics and bullshots: it's because when you give people a visual presentation of your product, obviously they're gonna judge it favorably if the visuals are good. That's the only thing you can really judge in that format, if anything.

Gbraga

Is there a "Souls" mod for this game that makes the combat more like Bloodborne/DarkSouls? If so, where can I find it? If not, why not?!

In what way? If you mean more challenging/punishing, then there's a bunch of them, and it's up to you to see which one suits your tastes better. But the base mechanics are just too different to have something that actually plays like those titles.

Recently I've been using Enhanced Edition, and I'm really enjoying it so far.

I also used Better Combat Enhanced for a long time, very fond of it as well. It doesn't change nearly as much as Enhanced Edition does, but that can be a positive, if you don't like some of them and just want better actual combat.

The challenge certainly helps, as I found the vanilla game to be too easy even on Death March, but what I'm looking for the most is enhanced preparations, making being prepared for the enemies you're hunting matter a lot more than it does in Witcher 3. Not a fan of using potions/oils mid-fight with no downside other than having them as nerfed as they are (unless you're going for a Toxicity build, I guess? Didn't try it yet). Enhanced Edition enables animations for applying oils and using potions, so it doesn't remove your ability to use it mid combat, but there's a risk associated with the bigger focus the rebalance puts on those things. You have bonuses for using potions during medidation as well. It's also highly customizable, so you can tweak values and turn off certain elements.

Sanctuary

Yeah, I don't get those comparisons either.

The Witcher 3's combat is more comparable to the Arkham games if anything.

I think you mean The Witcher 2. Geralt gained more mobility options in this game, yet is actually less mobile overall.

The idea was that they were trying to achieve Geralt's combat. Not 'general fantasy combat' like in Dragon's Dogma. I adore DD, but the point of DD's combat system is that you can customise almost every move and placement among 10-12 different 'classes'. TW3 tried to capture the way Geralt would move as an individual, his idiosyncratic magic style, his idiosyncratic sword style, all the preparation that a Witcher would have to do for a fight, and over far larger battlefields. TW2 aimed to capture this too, but the key difference is the last point. TW3's combat segued with the game world in a far more large-scale and complex way. And the systems aren't that different.

There should be a point in which gameplay, or fun factor trumps "being authentic!". There are just so many minor problems with the combat that shouldn't even exist, but they do "Because it's closer to the books!". I don't buy any of the arguments that terrain is a factor, or that not every game has to play like other games that focus more on combat either as the explanation for the jankiness. It doesn't have to be Dragon's Dogma or Dark Souls. It just has to be less shitty. It's weird too, because for all of the complaints about the combat in TW1, it actually fit better within the confines of that game.

They talked about how Arkham Asylum and Demon's Souls was an inspiration in the TW2, and then claimed Dark Souls was an inspiration for TW3, but I think that was a mistranslation, since this seems to be their primary influence:

31DkYQ.gif

modern WRPG's never get the combat right it feels.

BqYv2wD.gif

Dark_castle

modern WRPG's never get the combat right it feels.

You mean action combat right? Because for turn-based, Divinity: Original Sin was one of the best I've played in recent years.

Some time ago, there were Kingdom of Amalur and Darksiders 2 which are pretty good IMO. But yeah western developers generally blow at making action games.

Anbec7

How is the combat of Witcher 2 so bad? Is there a video of this?

Also is Divinity Original sin good? I see that is pretty cheap so..

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Those are not Open World, which means it's a lot easier to create good combat (lack of different terrain).
What does the open-worldness of the terrain have to do with the ease of building combat? DD, Nioh and Souls games have tons of verticality and different terrain too. In fact Dragon's Dogma is fully open-world and has excellent combat...

Each of these threads people are mentioning Dark Souls as some sort of universal reference for a combat completely forgetting two things:
A. Souls series combat isn't for everyone, a lot of people simply don't like it.
They just don't mention Souls, there's also Dragon's Dogma and Ys you can use as reference.
B. Souls series don't have anything but the combat
u wot m8

First I hear Dragon's Dogma is shit except the combat, now it's Dark Souls? Does world design, monster design, art direction, music, customization depth, exploration, looting, lore, atmosphere, etc. not count as things in games that matter anymore?

I agree that Souls combat wouldn't work. Ni-Oh would though and how.
............Explain

I found the controls in the Ni-oh beta on PS4 to be clunky and unresponsive. TW3 is leagues better in my opinion.
O_O
You too. Explain please.

Here is a comment from an animator that gets it (Platinum Games):
Heh. I hate Platinum games for a variety of reasons, but I fully agree with what he's saying.

Sanctuary

Some time ago, there were Kingdom of Amalur and Darksiders 2 which are pretty good IMO. But yeah western developers generally blow at making action games.

I'd agree with this, except that those games ended up having even worse balance issues. The combat in both of them started out fun as hell, but then either could become trivialized depending on how much you bothered with their crafting systems. In the case of Amalur it wasn't just crafting, it was also the spells.

First I hear Dragon's Dogma is shit except the combat, now it's Dark Souls? Does world design, monster design, art direction, music, customization depth, exploration, looting, lore, atmosphere, etc. not count as things in games that matter anymore?

For the purposes of this thread, I'm not sure it matters all that much. The focus is the combat of TW3 anyway, while it's generally agreed that the other aspects (aside from loot and customization depth) are stellar. I'm not sure when someone says a game "only does combat well", that's it's meant to be a literal translation. Or maybe these people simply haven't even played the game, so their opinion doesn't have much weight in the matter? Plus, it's GAF. Anything that's not as good as the best thing it's compared to is automatically shit, no matter what is is, or if it's actually bad.

Gbraga

u wot m8

From my experience in this kind of discussion, when people say "everything else sucks", they actually mean "the storytelling doesn't suit my taste", and when they say "only the combat is good", they ignore many elements that they would absolutely praise as fundamental when it's a game they like.

Mifec

From my experience in this kind of discussion, when people say "everything else sucks", they actually mean "the storytelling doesn't suit my taste", and when they say "only the combat is good", they ignore many elements that they would absolutely praise as fundamental when it's a game they like.

Well the storytelling and most of the things in DD outside of combat are pretty terrible.

DemWalls

For the purposes of this thread, I'm not sure it matters all that much. The focus is the combat of TW3 anyway, while it's generally agreed that the other aspects (aside from loot and customization depth) are stellar. I'm not sure when someone says a game "only does combat well", that's it's meant to be a literal translation.

This. Honestly, I'm surprised someone read it any other way, given the context of this thread, and he's not wrong. Souls games are certainly smaller in scope with respect to other titles.

dr_rus

u wot m8

............Explain

Oh sure if you like the design then there's that but since you can't play design then there's only combat again. Characters? Zero. Story? Nilch. Atmosphere? Well, it's completely overshadowed by combat but I can see how someone playing some Souls game for half a year may start noticing it.

Souls are combat for me, there are nothing else - at least nothing unique enough to say that it's somehow it's strong / differentiating point compared to other games out there. And this for me makes them infinitely worse than any of the Witcher games, combat or no combat.

dlauv

Souls has really good exploration, C&C, and a unique, interesting take on story. You're basically an archaeologist. This allows the player to engage the story at mostly their own whim, and provides a unique interaction with the game world. Provided, it's not for everyone. I'd venture to guess most of the people that play it do not for the story at all.

In some games the build variety is really good too, and the customization is always really good.

They don't thrive solely on their combat, but their combat and level design is still no. 1 in the genre, imo. Deus Ex may have better level design by a hair.

It's a series up there with Witcher 3 and Bloodlines to me.

Artdayne

Wake me up when we get an open world action RPG that has great combat, characters, world building, story, C&C, character creation, encounter design, character progression, etc. Until we do, we're compromising on one or more of these areas in favor of something we like. Dark Souls has far superior combat to Witcher, Witcher is far superior to Dark Souls nearly everywhere else.

Gbraga

Oh sure if you like the design then there's that but since you can't play design then there's only combat again. Characters? Zero. Story? Nilch. Atmosphere? Well, it's completely overshadowed by combat but I can see how someone playing some Souls game for half a year may start noticing it.

Souls are combat for me, there are nothing else - at least nothing unique enough to say that it's somehow it's strong / differentiating point compared to other games out there. And this for me makes them infinitely worse than any of the Witcher games, combat or no combat.

Bloodborne has the best story and storytelling from any game this gen, imo. It's one of its strongest points, for sure.

Characters are not explored in much depth, but that's mostly because of the way it handles the whole narrative. The fanbase as a whole doesn't love characters like Micolash, Lady Maria, Stockpile Thomas, Laurentius of the Great Swamp, Darkstalker Kaathe and so on by accident. They were very carefully constructed and placed into the game, with some excellent voice acting to give them a unique flavor.

And you need to play the game for half an year to start noticing the atmosphere? What? It's one of the first things you notice. Souls games usually have a pretty slow start as well, so you can soak that in before the real challenge starts, and even when it does, it's in a somewhat safe environment. You get thrown against a powerful enemy very early in Bloodborne, but if you die, it's ok, you get teleported to the hub where no one will attack you, a beautiful song starts playing and you just explore around and try to figure out what is going on and how to get back to the main world.

I mean, how can you not get the atmosphere building of something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ylCWPdlBOs

I fail to see how that's designed solely for combat.

Nothing against you finding it infinitely worse than Witcher, btw, it's a great series, it's not like you're calling a game trash by saying you prefer The Witcher, but I just really think you're not giving the Souls series enough credit. It's fine to dislike all of what I talked about, and think it's straight up garbage, but denying their very existence just shows your own lack of understanding, not that the game lacks those elements.

Souls has really good exploration, C&C, and a unique, interesting take on story. You're basically an archaeologist. This allows the player to engage the story at mostly their own whim, and provides a unique interaction with the game world. Provided, it's not for everyone. I'd venture to guess most of the people that play it do not for the story at all.

In some games the build variety is really good too, and the customization is always really good.

They don't thrive solely on their combat, but their combat and level design is still no. 1 in the genre, imo. Deus Ex may have better level design by a hair.

It's a series up there with Witcher 3 and Bloodlines to me.

And even people who don't care about the story at all still gain from it. Everything is carefully designed and placed in the world for a reason. If you never understand that reason, or just don't care about it, you still benefit from a tightly designed game, a more cohesive package.

You might not give a shit about uncovering the secrets of that universe, just the fact that you can find whole unique areas to visit, with new enemies, bosses and weapons by exploring gives you incentive to do so. You don't have to theorize about Priscilla, Ariamis and Velka to enjoy the hell out of the Painted World. You don't need to give two shits about the church's history, and how the Choir came to be by pursuing Byrgenwerth's fields of research to have a blast in Upper Cathedral Ward.

All optional areas that are amazingly designed and are very important to their worlds. Upper Cathedral Ward more so than the Painted World, that just lacked enough information, but we seem to be getting some more on Ariamis this October!

So the 'game of the year' has garbage gameplay, did I get this right?

To people who put gameplay above all else its probably not GOTY. I will never get the love for the game, amazing what a great story, great graphics and a pretty world gets you these days.

Whirl, provided you have the right build, becomes easy mode against most enemies. It can make the combat incredibly dull, but on the other hand it's also cool to watch all of the various dismemberment, decapitation, and finisher animations once you're very late in the game and have already conquered everything.

Is there a build that doesn't become easy mode against most enemies? Signs and concoctions are so abusable and even if you refrain from doing so, the encounter design is just pretty weak.

Basic lvl quen unupgraded prevents fatal damage of any kind before breaking and dodge doesn't cost any stamina. The AI can't deal with either since they have barely any combos and are too dumb to follow you spamming dodge.

Gbraga

Is there a build that doesn't become easy mode against most enemies? Signs and concoctions are so abusable and even if you refrain from doing so, the encounter design is just pretty weak.

Basic lvl quen unupgraded prevents fatal damage of any kind before breaking and dodge doesn't cost any stamina. The AI can't deal with either since they have barely any combos and are too dumb to follow you spamming dodge.

If you play on PC, you might enjoy the Enhanced Edition mod. Quen has a fixed value, if you get damaged beyond that amount, it'll take from your HP, not a free one hit shield anymore. And everything costs stamina (including dodges), except for signs, they use Vigor instead (vanilla Adrenaline).

Exentryk

As I can see, you're theorycrafting what isn't applicable to real world gameplay. Are spells instantly launched when you want them to be launched with a keyboard? Yes. Does it matter? Not one bit.

Objectively speaking, insta-casting is a more fluid combat experience than using the radial menu. Whether it bothers you or not is irrelevant.

You're trying to say that having instant spells is like some kind of world of difference, when it's actually not. It's not as though you have infinite stamina and can mash spells anyway for the majority of the game.

This shows how much you actually know, or rather, don't know about the game. Even when not using the B&W expansion, you can still spam spells every 2-3 secs.

giphy.gif

Gbraga

To be honest, I quite enjoy the sign menu. There's no doubt that it's objectively less practical and clunkier, but there's something about the execution of making what could otherwise be a slow process as fast as possible that I really enjoy.

Same for the power wheel in Crysis 1/Warhead, I find it a lot more enjoyable than using button maps for the different powers. I have fun trying to make that thing disappear as fast as I can.

But yeah, as far as which one is objectively more practical, it's not a debate, even if you don't mind it or even prefer the other way for whatever weird reason, as I do myself.

Is there a build that doesn't become easy mode against most enemies?
I've tried pretty much all of them, and the whirl focused build is definitely the most OP, by a country mile. The signs (Aard) build would be a distant second (and is mind numbingly dull unfortunately).

The whirl build takes care of both damage and healing simultaneously, so it's basically god mode. I posted a video earlier (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a80zlFyeG-c), if you look at the health bar you'll see I'm healing the whole time. In that build you're regenerating health all of the time, any damage you do heals you, anything which consumes your stamina (whirl, rend, signs, even rolling) heals you, you're immune to knockdown, and you have 12,000 vitality.

Objectively speaking, insta-casting is a more fluid combat experience than using the radial menu. Whether it bothers you or not is irrelevant.

This shows how much you actually know, or rather, don't know about the game. Even when not using the B&W expansion, you can still spam spells every 2-3 secs.

giphy.gif
To be fair, and correct me if I'm wrong which I could be ! (haven't been playing recently) ....isn't that .GIF using the full GM Griffin set?

It's the GM Griffin set that gives you the innate ability to cast a free Sign after the first Sign... Which is both an endgame set bonus but also was added with B&W (the previous top level versions of Witcher sets never had those set bonuses).

I think it's a different source ... it just reminds me of this video which uses the endgame B&W Griffin set to cast double (and triple) signs. Without that set, you cannot regularly cast that way unless you're MP regen times just right (sometimes if you get a MP 'tick' regen right after you cast you've enough to cast again quickly but it's just commonly like that).

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Oh sure if you like the design then there's that but since you can't play design
?? You can't play story cut scenes either...
then there's only combat again. Characters? Zero.
Oh? I liked Stockpile Thomas, Solaire, Eileen the Crow, Siegward, Vengarl...
Story? Nilch.
Nah. It's essentially optional, not non-existent.

Atmosphere? Well, it's completely overshadowed by combat but I can see how someone playing some Souls game for half a year may start noticing it.
......................What the???

This has got to be the most baffling thing I read today. My first time playing Demon's Souls, the one thing that immediately grabbed me as I started even doing the tutorial intro, is the atmosphere. Half a year? Wuuuut

What a bizarre opinion...

Exentryk

To be fair, and correct me if I'm wrong which I could be ! (haven't been playing recently) ....isn't that .GIF using the full GM Griffin set?

It's the GM Griffin set that gives you the innate ability to cast a free Sign after the first Sign... Which is both an endgame set bonus but also was added with B&W (the previous top level versions of Witcher sets never had those set bonuses).

I think it's a different source ... it just reminds me of this video which uses the endgame B&W Griffin set to cast double (and triple) signs. Without that set, you cannot regularly cast that way unless you're MP regen times just right (sometimes if you get a MP 'tick' regen right after you cast you've enough to cast again quickly but it's just commonly like that).

Yeah, that gif is showing GM Griffin ability, which was added in the B&W expansion. Without that expansion, the Sign casting is based on your stamina recharge value. If you use Griffin School with medium gear, and a few blue abilities, you can easily get to about 40 stamina regen. This means Sign casts every 2.5 seconds. Now, not every sign uses up all 100 stamina. So stuff like Aard Sweep casts will take even less time. Then, you can also use Tawny Owl potion, which gives 10 extra stamina regen. So, a 50 stamin regen value means you can spam magic spells every two seconds.

Most people (probably coz they stick with their sword builds) don't understand or capitalize on this stamina aspect, and thus never realize how spammable Signs are. It's probably another reason why they don't mind the radial menu use, coz Sign recharging is quite slow for them.

This has got to be the most baffling thing I read today. My first time playing Demon's Souls, the one thing that immediately grabbed me as I started even doing the tutorial intro, is the atmosphere. Half a year? Wuuuut

You're doing well in this thread Morrigan.

This whole Soulsborne games have no story thing is really ignorant. Unlike The Witcher series and its hours of watching cut-scenes and bad sex scenes, Soulsborne games have (really interesting) stories where lore and gameplay intertwine perfectly. The story is there for those who want to see it and make an effort to learn more about the world and the characters that live in it, but it is never shoved down your throat and story and gameplay are never at odds with one another.

Unlike TW3 where you're on an urgent quest to reach Siri, but instead wander off to grab a goat or pick flowers becomes yet another fetch quest dictates it.

Sanctuary

Wow...
I can't honestly fathom this as anything but hyperbole. There's almost no other games out there that have a similar atmosphere. Have you actually played more than Dark Souls 2?

To people who put gameplay above all else its probably not GOTY. I will never get the love for the game, amazing what a great story, great graphics and a pretty world gets you these days.

Yep. You see all of these "I don't care about graphics" comments (when what they really mean is that they care about gameplay more, not that they don't care at all), and then the GOTY games are always those that focus mostly on graphics, presentation and narrative. You know, the non gameplay elements.

Do you just not understand what most and spam mean? Please don't talk to me about ignorance...

Unlike TW3 where you're on an urgent quest to reach Siri, but instead wander off to grab a goat or pick flowers becomes yet another fetch quest dictates it.

This is one of the biggest issues I have with any MMORPG wannabe type game. It's a game, and you want to play it, but if you do so, the story ends up becoming a completely illogical mess.

DemWalls

Horizon: Zero Dawn will save us.

Possibly, but if we're talking melee combat Horizon doesn't really seem focused on that. There are some cool-looking finishers, but that's it.

Tell me, apart from the infamous goat one (which I see as a parody, but maybe that's just me), what are the fetch quests in TW3. Honest question, my memory is a bit fuzzy.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the frying pan one. Then again, that one is hardly as tedious as "true" fetch quests.

Skinpop

I think dark souls has better story than wticher 3.

It's an opinion I guess. But it's also the most baffling thing I've read today and I've read a few Trump tweets.
Haha. The feeling of input lag (not sure if it's actual input lag, or animation queueing of some sort) just ruins it for me. Also the bow controls are silly, although that's less of an issue. I'm told the alpha controls were much better, but I can't comment. Hopefully they can revert whatever changes they made, because there's no way I'm buying that game with the present controls. Getting a bit off topic though.

Exentryk

Possibly, but if we're talking melee combat Horizon doesn't really seem focused on that. There are some cool-looking finishers, but that's it.

Yeah, I feel the same. It's more long range shooting than melee combat. I pretty much see it as a shooter in disguise.
So I won't be picking it up.

I found the controls in the Ni-oh beta on PS4 to be clunky and unresponsive. TW3 is leagues better in my opinion.

Have you played the more recent beta by any chance? Imo, the combat is feels more responsive and better than before. To me it definitely feels better than Witcher 3's combat and it's still in the beta stages.

Horizon: Zero Dawn will save us.

How so? Isn't it more focused on ranged combat? Also, isn't this GG's first open world adventure title? I think th combat could be solid, but I doubt it's going to break any ground or even on remotely near something like Dark Souls, Onechanbara, Lollipop Chainsaw, Dragon's Dogma or even Ninja Gaiden Yaiba.

martino

different focus between dark soul and witcher....
witcher is far a better rpg in the old "paper" way because it focus on making you in believing world where your act matters...there a balance on everything that make a RPG in that old meaning.
you have none of that in souls. Lot of desing choice constantly remind you you're in a game. On the RPG side it focus mainly on t the modern meaning(video game) of it (stats grow + item) and 99% of the game is combat...
thankfully it is better at doing things it focused masselively on...

in real life dark soul would be a GM giving you the script to read at home and only make you roll dice and face enemies.
A+ rule book with C game master to sum up.

Sulik2

I can never understand the hate for witcher 3 combat.... like what are people expecting? Devil May Cry meets Skyrim?

You have obviously never played Dragons Dogma or the Souls borne games. There is no reason for the awful action combat is most RPGs. You can make great combat as those games prove.

martino

You have obviously never played Dragons Dogma or the Souls borne games. There is no reason for the awful action combat is most RPGs. You can make great combat as those games prove.

again if you have another philosophy and come from irl RPG world planning and preparing combat is a thing a good GM can take into consideration to ease/punish you.... and it's thing you can toy with in witcher 3 and not at all in your focused only action games

if witcher is not the better in the pure action...it surely is better in being aciton-rpg of all thoses games....and they are labelled action-rpg not action.

Gbraga

You're doing well in this thread Morrigan.

This whole Soulsborne games have no story thing is really ignorant. Unlike The Witcher series and its hours of watching cut-scenes and bad sex scenes, Soulsborne games have (really interesting) stories where lore and gameplay intertwine perfectly. The story is there for those who want to see it and make an effort to learn more about the world and the characters that live in it, but it is never shoved down your throat and story and gameplay are never at odds with one another.

No need to shit on the game this thread is about in order to defend the other. You won't generate a lot of good will to make people look at it with a different perspective if you're shitting on the things they like in order to do so.

The Witcher 3 does suffer from the typical open world lack of urgency, but it tries to make up for that with meaningful side content. If you'll ignore the story for a while, at least you'll do it for other well developed stories.

I think dark souls has better story than wticher 3.

And it's told in a way that's unique to interactive media, I really like it as well.

dr_rus

You can. It's called "dialogs" in RPGs.

You liked them for what reason exactly?

Doom story is optional, not non-existent as well.

You can't really enjoy any atmosphere if you have to spend a week learning how to get from the spawn place to the second corridor. Hence the half a year assessment. I also don't see anything slow in how these games are starting as lots of people are having problems in them in like first five minutes.

Top Bottom