• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Witcher III: Blood and Wine - May 10 Preview Info

Oh damn, I love the colour palette they are using here. The colors are much deeper than Witcher 3 base game. Reminds me a bit of Zelda Wii U actually.

GreyWind

q2b2rZi.png

Can't wait! My body is ready

Yo Dmax3901, you should update the OP.

Neither Iorveth nor Saskia will be in B&W. As a massive fan of Iorveth, it sucks, but it is what it is.

Iorveth was going to be in the base game, but he got cut. It wouldn't make sense for him to be in Toussaint. I hear that they're doing a comic book, similar to the one they did for Saskia, but I haven't seen an official anoucement yet.

The old friends comment is more likely referring to
Fringilla Vigo (she's a former lover of Geralt and the cousin of Anna Henrietta, the Monarch of the area), Dandelion or Zoltan.

Mifec

OléGunner;203123236 said:
Shocking but not so shocking how CDPR expansions put other full scale games to absolute shame.

Will not stop saying it. Better than most full games released this year. GOTY 2 years in a row.

how much is this content?

15.80 euros in Europe on GoG.

so like 18 bucks? 18 bucks for this much content, insane.

Fuz

Banned
Holy shit, so much stuff.

Meanwhile, other companies are charging the same price for 5-minutes, half empty, dlcs.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Will not stop saying it. Better than most full games released this year. GOTY 2 years in a row.

15.80 euros in Europe on GoG.

so like 18 bucks? 18 bucks for this much content, insane.

FUCKING SHIT 18-20 BUCKS FOR ALL OF THIS, DLC done right m god this is like another 60-90 hours of gameplay which could be sold easily a full retail.

ys45

Alright this thread made me buy the dlc pass so I can finish Heart of stone before B&W release :p

I was going to wait for both but damn it got 30+ hours only in this one so I better get started I think .

Jin

My character is level 38. I hope it won't be too easy. One thing I love about the Heart of Stone was how hard it was compare to the base game particularly the bosses.

hydruxo

I've said it before but I'm more hyped for this than I am for majority of full game this year

HoS was next level so I can't even imagine how good this will be

silva1991

Damn, that's a new game not an expansion

my only complaint after watching the pics and the teaser video is that the environment looks almost identical to the main game

everything else is great.

BTM

I seriously need to jump back in. W3 was my GOTY last year but I never got around to play any of the expansions. This and Hearts of Stone sound too damn amazing to pass up.

This is game of the generation for me. Nothing comes close in the sheer amount of presentation, work and overall time you can put into it.

The best thing is. Not one hour of it is boring. This expansion puts some fully fledged 60 bucks games to shame.

Dayum this looks good. Sounds massive! Seems like I'm in for another binge. The only unfortunate thing is that I won't get to play it until around E3 due to exams.

But at least I've got something to look forward to. :)

Dr.Acula

Banned
I'm kinda looking forward to this but... all that means is two solid weeks of not sleeping or exercising properly for me, lol. I'm gonna feel like shit the first half of June.

Did anyone do the Dark Souls III thing where you did 10 pushups every time you died? What should I do if I want to get Geralt-swole? Do 10 pushups every time I find balisse fruit? So zero. Zero pushups then.

I seriously need to jump back in. W3 was my GOTY last year but I never got around to play any of the expansions. This and Hearts of Stone sound too damn amazing to pass up.

HoS was amazing, much much improved combat. If you encountered a band of rogues or whatever, they seemed to be composed of a balance of types suited to the terrain in order to create a strategic feeling battle, as opposed to the base game which felt more random. Plus the new enemy types...

Nordicus

Did anyone do the Dark Souls III thing where you did 10 pushups every time you died? What should I do if I want to get Geralt-swole? Do 10 pushups every time I find balisse fruit? So zero. Zero pushups then.
10 push-ups every time you get overencumbered. Get that Letho bod

bobawesome

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooood lord.

I can't believe they actually added
the armor from the artbook. I was just talking to a friend that it's finally time they make good on it. He'll lose his mind.
The absolute mad men.

I'm unsure if I want to start a game completely from scratch or work through NG+ in anticipation for this.

After promising myself to avoid any spoilers, I clicked this one. Fuck. Seriously, if you are books' fan, want be surprised and insanely happy, don't click this spoiler.

Fuck. Fuckfuckfuck. I am genuinely furious.

Mwhahaha, sorry. It's from an official screenshot though, so CDPR obviously didn't think it that big of a spoiler.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I really hate how they called this DLC. This is a mother fucking Expansion. This isn't a little piece of shit DLC.

rdytoroll

CD Project Red once again proving that they are the best in the business. Cant wait to revisit the best game of all time (imo) with this expansion. I love the UI updates, makes everything easier to navigate

Also these guys know how to make a season pass. Just compare this to the piece of crap season pass of Arkham Knight. This is a full on expansion

Yes, I am hyped. Bring it on

Interfectum

If you do NG+ on Witcher 3, can you take your DLC armor back with you as well?

Like if I beat this expansion, then hit NG+, I can take all this gear back to the beginning with me?

Top Bottom