• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Witcher series sales reach 8 milions

Almighty

Nice. So far the Witcher series has been the perfect example of what people mean when they talk about games having long legs on the PC. While on the subject I am still sticking to my prediction that the Witcher 3 will be a huge jump in sales for the series. Like Oblivion was compared to Morrowind for example.

DieH@rd

Banned
I would love to see what CDPR can do with a $100 million.

05-Cyberpunk-2077.jpg

Nice. So far the Witcher series has been the perfect example of what people mean when they talk about games having long legs on the PC. While on the subject I am still sticking to my prediction that the Witcher 3 will be a huge jump in sales for the series. Like Oblivion was compared to Morrowind for example.

This is what I am hoping, too. Probably doesn't hurt that it is one of the first big RPGs for the new consoles. Hopefully DA:I will have people hungry for more so CDPR can deliver.

misho8723

Banned
That looks pretty bad, ctually. Hopefully the character model has been updated. The other ones we have seen look much better.

Regarding the new sales milestone, I hope with this much exposure they can get at least 1,5 to 2 million sales in the first few months, when they actually make a lot of money with it.

I believe that W3 is going to sell way more in just a one month.. maybe 3 mil. copies in the first month..

PFD

I haven't played the W2 but from the videos i've watched the combat looked nothing like Demon's Souls.
It was actually the most common complain for the game.

In TW2 you have two sword attacks, light and heavy. You can parry, dodge, backstab, etc. They were inspired by DS but they didn't exactly succeed in making the combat fun. My biggest gripe was the unresponsiveness of the combat. What you press/click doesn't translate to what you see immediately

Top Bottom