• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Without naming the game, write its plot in one sentence.

Three mercenaries search for the runaway daughter of a powerful Triad leader in order to hold her ransom, only to errr... eventually end up in Hell.

Previous

check out my new Swatch
In a canyon, mysterious red and blue space marines show up and fight over two useless bases.

MIT genius scientist experiment goes wrong and in order to fix it you must become the Freeman.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
You are a woman who's granted a mysterious black soulstone, find out its true purpose and do not let the monstrous demons from hell take it from you.

jiggles

Banned
Aliens are approaching earth, their death-ships filling the skies; time is running out and you are humanity's last hope.

Shoot the UFO for a bonus.

Rufus

Not much guessing going on, is there? edit: Nevermind, misunderstood the thread. ...In which case I am not sure what the purpose is.

Everything goes wrong all the time and you deserve it, too.

Ultratech

The World of old has ended, but you have survived, imbued with Demonic powers, and it's up to you to decide the future of the New World.

I'm gonna make the world racist with a magic spell.

Alternately, "CLAIRE."

Also alternately, "KUREA!"

You are a weakened Goddess who must recover her powers and stop the forces of darkness from corrupting nature and destroying ancient Japan.

Esura

Banned
An amnesiac goddess and her friends must save the video game industry from a fallen goddess hell bent on destroying it.

Corto

You're a novocain-addicted pie chart that in its drug driven hallucinations think that is being chased by ghosts trying to kill you.

neos

Your neighbour is tired of your snore, so she send her army against you and you defeat it while you are rescuing some kidnapped fairies.

Wiz

Travel through many different time periods at stop an evil monster from ending the world in 1999 AD.

Ultratech

Tasked with saving the world, the hero becomes possessed by the power of a mad God and soon seeks nothing more than the destruction of the world...for they do enjoy being used.

(Hint: It's not the actual story of the game, but an optional path.)

Extremely angry man rapes, murders, mutilates, decapitates and destroys everything in his path.

Could also be Drakengard. Just add dragons and creepy shit in there someplace.

You are a nobody that happens to be the descendant of a legendary Hero, tasked with assembling the Hero's artifacts, rescuing the princess, and defeating the Dragonlord.

Also you grind a lot.

A LOT.

Top Bottom