• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Without naming the game, write its plot in one sentence.

Buxaroo

Neo Member
Conquer pirated space from other groups while making your group work for you and reaping the benefits for yourself.

"I WILL PUNCH THIS THING WITH MY 8 ARMS CAUSE I AM SO FUCKING ANGRY AND IT NEEDS TO DIE. I WILL RUN AND JUMP AND SHOOT AT THINGS. I WILL SCREAM. I AM SO FUCKING GOD DAMN ANGRY. EVERYTHING WILL BE PUNCHED. EVERYTHING WILL GO AWAY IF I PUNCH AT IT ENOUGH. I AM IN SPACE NOW, STILL SCREAMING, AND I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK. EVERYTHING WILL BE PUNCHED"

tkscz

Press X to Jason (sorry couldn't help myself)

In a flooded world, the only way to survive, is to go underground and steal the energy sources of an ancient race, while having to fight off their machines and the pirates who want your treasure.

You need anger and both expectation management because you're demeanor is so unpleasant that none of your immortal family wants you around for three whole games.

Reuenthal

Banned
Evil alien corporation controlled by brainwashed Korean cyborg Muslims who are also zombies, is trying to take over the world and only the player and his guns can stop them.

You are one of royal lineage who wants nothing more than to bring honor and glory to your father but you ruin every thing around you and you continually fail to accept the consequences of your actions hoping to instead undo all your worst mistakes.

Maffis

You play as a soldier that has for unknown reason been kidnapped by some mysterious people that claim you know something they need to have in order to save the world but you don't really know what is going on so they torture you and then you flashback to different time periods where you killed a lot of people that doesn't really have anything to do with the plot but looks cool and plays somewhat good but then you come to the end and it's back to the torture chamber for a while getting tortured and then it's flashback to another guy whom you really shouldn't be able to flashback too since he's a different guy but anyways stuff happens and then you find out bad guys and gas and you stop them the end.

cicero

I'm a strange boy who likes to attack chickens, and much like a dealer, I gets paid by harvesting sweet sweet rupees from grass.

As the only survivor of a raid that a well-intentioned extremist pulled to deny a corrupt emperor an enigmatic girl that was found encased in stone at the dig your mercenary troop was hired to protect, you must now team up with a mysterious dragon to exact revenge - and get entwined in the all-out war that ensues.

The last humans alive on Earth try to replenish their resources, but all end up succumbing to the mysterious force that killed humanity in the first place - and then end up becoming the first humans alive.

The ceramic lady in the clock, whose singing brings to life all the toys in the household, has gone missing, and it is up to you, the clumsiest of all the tin soldiers, to save her before dawn breaks.

A mysterious island has fallen from the sky and settled on the ocean, and it's highly likely that your old nemesis is to blame - go on an epic journey through the island, putting up with its mysterious guardian's attempts to slow you down, until your adventure is brought to an abrupt end by a damned rotating cylinder.

Chunky

You have to kill this evil lady with weird hair, except now you've got to kill this other man, wait no now you have to kill this little girl, wait, shit- aliens!!

Kusagari

You are a famous sports star who has to save the world after a bloody massacre leaves many of your fellow players dead and the sport you love outlawed.

"You are a white male with brown hair, kill everything in sight"

Terrorist; explosions; double/triple crosses; British accents.

Kills the bad and saves the good ones

-Every game ever made

Shooting terrorists in a modern military setting.

Filthy Muslims won't give us their oil, blow them all up.

You must stop communist scum from taking over the world and destroying freedom.

Oh, you clever clogs, you!

A feisty group of teens have to climb a big tower to understand the mystery of why everyone is turning into zombies, but they can't let it affect their grades.

Karuyag

Walk a long corridor, fighting monsters along the way, stopping every once in a while to be in a cutscene as people whine about their emo stories.

You are a character that buys a new house, finds out there's a crazy neighbor that mumbles and sells black market seeds from the back of his car, and then you discover your new crib is being invaded by zombies and you are forced to fight them with the only knowledge you have: gardening.

Top Bottom