• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - NO MORE NAZIS [New Gameplay Trailer]

But wait there's more:
JILZCZv.png

lbjc1fQ.png

vef36Ic.png

13AGtTQ.png

3hrcQfD.png

tNogtvZ.png

yvkRf1G.png

KTAWez9.png

bHB3FUQ.png

67gEw7k.png

All of this vitriol for a TEN SECOND scene in a three minute trailer.
laughter.gif

Cerium

Oh, and haha, look at that black guy have sex with an overweight white woman! Even in a dystopian future, the black man's lust for our rejected white woman just can't be tamed!

It's actually implied to be the lust of the white woman. In the opening sequence Engel scolds her for "Those disgusting things you wrote in your diary."

And here I thought I'd outgrown the savagely violent FPS genre a decade ago, not that there's anything wrong with it. Of course I never could have expected that Nazis would be culturally relevant again and a classic IP like this one I first played 25 damn years ago could ever be so cathartic.
what horrible human beings.
I like how some of those are edited, as if the poster wanted to cement how bigoted they are.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
....What makes you think that the conservative right will not take part in killing nazis?

Like rap music they love it but only when none of their bigoted friends are watching, then its all about white genocide and that bull shit.

Gold_Loot

Like rap music they love it but only when none of their bigoted friends are watching, then its all about white genocide and that bull shit.
That's, not how it works. Please educate yourself and learn the difference between conservative, right wing, and alt-right.

Top Bottom