• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolverine cast leaked

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
The sniffing thing is dumb lol.

I like how Logan is walking around like he has to shit too. Outside and inside in permanent slunch mode. XD

Playable MJ was stupid but at least Jean has powers so playing as her will be nice.

Zannegan

Let's just remember how Spider-Man looked like while it was in development, when you know, we were not supposed to see it.

I don't think it's the in-development graphics or animations so much as the played-out gameplay concepts that people are dissatisfied with. I'm sure the visuals will be amazing upon release, Insomniac excel there.

For gameplay, we'll have to wait and see, of course. For me though, just seeing linear cinematic sequences with minimal player interaction in the plans is a hype killer. It CAN work as a mechanic, but the games that pull it off are few and far between. To me it's just next gen QTE.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
I wouldn't be surprised if we get to play as nerfed Xavier rolling around on wheelchair accessible stages. And his wheelchair has a tazer gun.
Instead of Haley we get Beast identifying as a beast woman. He’s trans now. Deal with it.

Quantum253

Curious now if they will make Jean Grey Phoenix/Dark Phoenix since she's an Omega-level mutant who could wipe out most if not all other mutants, and a deeper meaningful relationship with Logan. Should be an interesting story, based on the cast/characters

Quantum253

Please God I'm so done with Debra Wilson's bug eyes. She ruins every game she's in.
I didn't like her as a VA Star Wars: Fallen Order. Idk, at first she was okay, but towards the end, I didn't care about anything she had to say (as a character in the game) and tried to skip the scene. I think it was a mixture of boring writing and bland voice work. I hope that tone doesn't carry over to X-men.

Top Bottom