• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman records boyfriend after getting shot by the Police on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.facebook.com/100007611243538/videos/1690073837922975/

Edit: Youtube link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgtvop59kRI

Wow.

This is just a regular day in America huh?

Just a simple traffic stop.

I'm sure they're cooking up a "He was no angel!" right now.

Shot and killed with your kid in the backseat and girlfriend next to you.

Wow. I'm sure some are already going to say "Well he had a gun on him"(that he told the officer about) and they'll go "Well he practically had it coming for him..".

McDougles

Man, posting to Facebook Live is going to have to be the go-to for these unfortunate circumstances. No way police can have the phone "mysteriously" disappear by doing that.

"It's okay, I'm right here with you" by the kid...

Truly horrible.

Really nothing else you can say. This shook me. Thank God that woman was able to remain calm through it all.

Fuck man

I don't know how she managed. I would have been losing my shit.

You know the cop messed up when he is trying to justify the shooting to the other person in the car.

I think you can hear the officer yelling "fuck!" a few times because he knows he messed up royally (at least I'm assuming it's the cop who shot the man).

Nether!

Fuck.
Awful to watch this. Awful to look at the time stamp and realize this still less than an hour in the past.
I hope the man survives.
I guess everyone else has to wear a camera if police won't.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
This is one of the craziest things I have ever watched. The panic of the cop. Her steely calmness to protect her and her child. The assumptions by the arriving police . The new media.

This feels either fake or truly important.

bill0527

The first time I watched it .. I was in such disbelief and the way she acted so calm, I thought it was staged. But this is fucking real isn't it? Goddamn it. There's just no defense anymore. This is a systemic nationwide crisis and the way police are trained in this country needs to change from the ground up.

Democrats...this is one time when unions aren't your friends.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
The first time I watched it .. I was in such disbelief and the way she acted so calm, I thought it was staged. But this is fucking real isn't it? Goddamn it. There's just no defense anymore. This is a systemic nationwide crisis and the way police are trained in this country needs to change from the ground up.

Democrats...this is one time when unions aren't your friends.

How they are trained is completely irrelevant when they are installed into a system that will teach them all the wrong things and override any proper training they received.

Something way more drastic has to happen than changing training.

I hear the cop was Asian(Chinese).

What I don't understand is, why is the PASSENGER shot?? Wasn't she driving?

I mean, how does a broken tail light escalate to someone getting shot in the arm?

why the fucking fuck is that cop not even helping the victim. He shot the guy 4 times and he's still pointing his gun at him. Fuck that cop.

bman94

Why on Facebook? All kinds of f*cked up sh*t is going on with this.

It's evidence that can't be destroyed. It's been seen and cannot be doctored.

This is the constant fear African Americans go through everyday. I don't even drive my vehicle of anything is wrong with it for fear shit like this will happen to me. It doesn't matter if I got a college degree, I'm still perceived as a threat or just another body...

Unbounded

This is getting pretty old.

Seriously, I'm actually starting to become worried that I'll get murdered in my car one day.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
The minorities in this country need to riot. This shit is getting beyond ridiculous. Cops are out here killing black men for the smallest infractions. Even when the guy is licensed, has his paperwork, is following commands, is non-threating, he is still shot/killed.

x0hZLvF.gif

I mean jesus. Wtf is wrong with the police in your country

JP_

Banned
I mean, how does a broken tail light escalate to someone getting shot in the arm?

A mix of racism and stupid gun laws creates an environment where cops are always afraid, especially of black males, which makes them trigger happy. Though it should be noted that most cop killers are white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom