• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World Cup 2010 6/28: Netherlands Vs. Slovakia, Brazil vs. Chile |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjen

neorej said:
Didn't see that, what did he say?

Basicly, Brasil only has a couple of good players (Kaka, Robinho).
Lucio was especially shit, we should just give him the bal and wait for him to fuck up :lol

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Arjen said:
Basicly, Brasil only has a couple of good players (Kaka, Robinho).
Lucio was especially shit, we should just give him the bal and wait for him to fuck up :lol

:lol

Lucio and Maicon are basically Brazil's achilles' heel. They tend to go forward, giving more space for our attackers to do what they do best.

Nyx

neorej said:
Didn't see that, what did he say?

''Brazil is really terrible, they only play the long ball hoping that Kaka, Robinho or Luis Fabiano show their magic, they have the worst midfield ever, if our midfield players keep near theirs, they will never ask for the ball.''

Something like this. :lol

Shoogoo

faridmon said:
I really want to see Japan get trashed tomorrow. I love you Japan, your games, your Anime, your Manga, your Music, your language and even your girls. But there is a line you mustn't step over, football ain't your stuff.

So beat it.

Still butthurt eh?

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Nyx said:
''Brazil is really terrible, they only play the long ball hoping that Kaka, Robinho or Luis Fabiano show their magic, they have the worst midfield ever, if our midfield players keep near theirs, they will never ask for the ball.''

Something like this. :lol

well I just figured out who my colleague has been listening too :lol he just put this exact argument to me.

Arjen

for DutchGAF

m1fzi6iaj2lp.jpg

m1azxr1a43ls.jpg

:lol :lol

MMaRsu

Banned
I am super amped for Netherlands - Brazil..

I hope both teams crank it up to 11 and use everything they have. It could be a glorious match, I don't want it to become another boring match.. but it probably won't be.. RIGHT? RIGHT?

WOOHOOOOOOO

Falch

Arjen said:
for DutchGAF

m1fzi6iaj2lp.jpg

m1azxr1a43ls.jpg

:lol :lol

rofl

I'm worried van Marwijk will play with the same eleven as he did against Slovakia. I'm really done with van Persie up front, he's been mediocre. Maybe switch van Persie and Kuijt, or put in Elia or Afellay instead of van Persie (with Kuijt as striker, or even Huntelaar).

Heck, you could put vdv up top and van Persie on the right.

Nyx

MMaRsu said:
I am super amped for Netherlands - Brazil..

I hope both teams crank it up to 11 and use everything they have. It could be a glorious match, I don't want it to become another boring match.. but it probably won't be.. RIGHT? RIGHT?

WOOHOOOOOOO

I just hope The Netherlands win, and don't care how.

I want revenge for 1994 and 1998 damnit !

Chuckie

Mr.NiceGuy said:
Translation ?

Rather hard to translate.... but a 'kuit' (pronounced the same as Kuyt) is a calf

Snijeder says: I have problems with (my) kuit (calf) and Kuyt replies in anger: I knew it!!!

Kind of lost in translation I guess.

Mr.NiceGuy

Tence said:
Rather hard to translate.... but a 'kuit' (pronounced the same as Kuyt) is a calf

Snijeder says: I have problems with (my) kuit (calf) and Kuyt replies in anger: I knew it!!!

Kind of lost in translation I guess.

Kinda funny, love me some Holland and hope they beat Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom