• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World Cup 2010 7/02: Netherlands Vs. Brazil, Ghana vs Uruguay |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMaRsu

Banned
BERGKAMP BERGKAMP BERGKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMP

En deze x wordt het

ROBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Rei_Toei said:
Shit I'm starting to get nervous. Here's hoping we'll see some epic stuff on the field today.
i think it's not Robben who will score the goals today, but he will provide some assists for the 2-1 victory.

duckroll

There ain't gonna be no penalties. I'm calling 2-0 Brazil, with the dutch going home with their tail between their legs. Bye bye Holland. It was fun while it lasted.

Jinjo

MMaRsu said:
BERGKAMP BERGKAMP BERGKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMP

En deze x wordt het

ROBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

It is time to unleash Van Persie too.

Netherlands vs Brazil match is going to be epic.

Rooting for Brazil so they can eliminate Argentina (if they should meet in the finals). Ultimately rooting for Spain.

hiro4

Boozeroony said:
De Baron!

Drommels, drommels, drommels! Zak patat, frikandel!

HAHAHA
You nailed it! :lol

Boozeroony said:
Haarlem is such a nice and beautiful city. I hope to end up there someday. Living in Almere now... :(

For someone with humor, why do you live in such a boring and dull city :D

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
I'm going to pool first, then watch the game in what is basically a basement :lol Maybe it won't be crazy hot.

norinrad

I would love to go outside and watch the game but i have a lung infection and am not supposed to be in the sun either so am stuck inside :lol

Thriller

Boozeroony said:
It is 33 *C here, going up. Sweat is pouring from holes, I did not know they existed.

I dont wanna cycle to my school, im afraid that ill burn whilst wearing my orange shirt and delfts blauwe pants

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
what's this 33 and 35 nonsense? Amsterdams got 30, and I gotta ride 13km home after the game.

/sweat

Pezking

Brazil will lose today.

They try to play as disciplined as european squads. The thought of them mastering that art is scary, but as of now, european teams are still much better at this style of play.

There will be no team from south america in the semis.

Kozak

Banned
I think its pretty much certain Brazil will win..

No offense to Netherlands but its fucking Brazil. I gave them only a chance of struggling and possibly getting knocked out in the group stages but they didn't even break a sweat.

Honestly it hasn't looked like Brazil has broken a sweat the whole tournament.

duckroll

Wessiej said:
I may die tonight. 35 degrees + beer + lots of people + celebration time = dead.

If you die we have to find someone else to do the remaining threads. So you're not allowed to die! :lol

Boozeroony

catfish said:
what's this 33 and 35 nonsense? Amsterdams got 30, and I gotta ride 13km home after the game.

/sweat

Sitting in the backyard @ my parents. No wind and the thermometer is indicating 33.

My own appartment has a flat roof and I live on the top floor. No airco and stuff. By the time it is 11 in the morning, it is unbearable. Ah well, perenijsjes and a bag of ice-cubes in my neck do the trick.

Wessiej

duckroll said:
If you die we have to find someone else to do the remaining threads. So you're not allowed to die! :lol
I've got a PM from Ephemeris if he can do the thread tonight because he lovvvvvvvves Argentina, so I allow myself to die in peace.

With a 3-2 victory, 2x Van Persie and 1x Robben. Pumped!

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Imagine if a country had the beautiful play of Brasil, coupled with the discipline of the Germans....

Oh wait, that's Holland.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Boozeroony said:
Sitting in the backyard @ my parents. No wind and the thermometer is indicating 33.

well there are much worse problems to be had, that's for sure!

I'm in an office with the blinds pulled cause some dick parks his car that reflects the sun off his window direct into my brain.... sweaty as hell. At least work has projectors though :D

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
SalsaShark said:
We`re just chilling eating some Asado:

mh7f38.jpg

"Ceremony" when we first got to the Hotel - Oleeeeee ole ole oleeeeeeeeee "ooleee, oleee" ? yeah i dont think they get it :lol

Training hard!! :lol :lol

All filmed by Forlan.
Look at the size of those steaks. OMG.

Boozeroony

catfish said:
well there are much worse problems to be had, that's for sure!

I'm in an office with the blinds pulled cause some dick parks his car that reflects the sun off his window direct into my brain.... sweaty as hell. At least work has projectors though :D
`
:lol

Smash his windows. Then take a dump on the front seat.

Ela Hadrun

Probably plays more games than you
Sad I can't watch it live, but I've been surviving on replays most of the cup anyway.

Good luck, Oranje! It'll be a tight game.

Why is everyone so optimistic about GoodEnoughGuay? Every time I watched them they seemed kind of disorganized as a team, and every single Ghanian player can reach speeds upwards of Warp 3.

Go Orange! Go Ghana! I'll see you when I get back from work!

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Afrikan said:
ALL NATURAL...........I would think.

I miss my African non-processed food. :(

Non-processed food is the best. There's a butcher's shop near where I live, not a regular butcher, which is basically a meat-retailer, but an actual butcher. The steaks, rib-eyes and spare-ribs I get from that place... so delicious.

Agalloch

Veidt said:
Imagine if a country had the beautiful play of Brasil, coupled with the discipline of the Germans....

Oh wait, that's Holland.

No.

A team like that would win at least 7-8 world cups,
Holland win 0

Wes

venison crêpe
Entertaining games.

I'll be rooting for Ghana for sure... as for Brazil v Netherlands, really can't choose. I just hope we witness a match that will be talked about for many years to come, for all the right reasons.

Haunted

Veidt said:

Oh wait, that's Holland.
If only they weren't perennial chokers...

oh wait, that's Spain
and Holland

Empty

Man, if only i didn't have a birthday party to go to during the Holland - Brazil game. I'd get killed if i didn't go too, and the host is not a football fan.

Ela Hadrun said:
Why is everyone so optimistic about GoodEnoughGuay? Every time I watched them they seemed kind of disorganized as a team, and every single Ghanian player can reach speeds upwards of Warp 3.

Their forward line of Forlan and Suarez is bonkers good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom