• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World Cup 2010 7/02: Netherlands Vs. Brazil, Ghana vs Uruguay |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Biker Dude said:
nah, you guys are trashtalking and acting big

when you do that and yer team loses, ye get e-raped

for the record, the dutch in these wc threads have been the most arrogant so far, so i'm hoping for a niiiice holland defeat

make it so, brazil

Now really :lol

You mean Holland is WorstLand ??

Maybe they should shut up and be humble , bend over and take it in the butt
like your team did ?

I'm so excited for the Ghana game!!! Too bad I don't have their Jersey. I guess my Nigerian jersey will have to do.

Tomorrow is going to be epic. Both games. Can't sleep.

industrian said:
England and USA fans are too busy crying in their bathtubs eating ice cream to care about the World Cup anymore.

Actually, Holland's (and Dennis Bergkamp :swoon:) run in the '98 Cup is what got me into watching soccer. Been a huge fan of Orange ever since. Always helps to go into the cup with two teams, especially as a Yank :p

Chuckie

It's funny to see that if you say: "Brasil will win" it is accepted here, but if you say Holland will win it you are suddenly the most "arrogant" this wc. What the fuck is up with that?

The English were arrogant/confident, the italians were, the portuguese were even more... and now suddenly we are getting al the shit just for saying we think we MIGHT win?

Fuck off man. :/

Salsa

Error said:
uruguay/brazil and argentina/paraguay semis would be amazing. copa america world cup!!!

This would be SO fucking amazing. My god. Most exciting matches in the history of the fucking world.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
SalsaShark said:
This would be SO fucking amazing. My god. Most exciting matches in the history of the fucking world.

how would that be the most exciting?

obviously a euro/latin semi final on each side would be BEST.

I want to see a nice even war right to the final with a hard fought final, ideally between a euro side and a South american side.

What my heart wants

1. holland germany (breaks the rule, but it's special)
2. argentina holland
3. Germany Brazil
4. Spain Brazil

If I have to pick a continent, then I think Spain has best shot to take it for the euros. But can't count out the methodical germans, they never fail under pressure.

But holland is DUE DAMNIT.

Too many options, too much stress need a beer.

netherlands1.jpg

giro08st17ed-rabofan.jpg

_41752048_dutchfans416.jpg

_44746476_aa2.jpg

_41777554_dutch12.jpg

hup%2Bholland%2Bhup.jpg

large_435214.jpg

nederland.jpg

article-0-018B0B3300000578-908_468x286.jpg

Opblaas-stoel-voetbal-oranje.jpg

jurkje-gratis-dutchdress-oranje-bavaria.gif

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
I hope Luis Fabiano gets called out on his handballs this time.

Arjen

I'm pretty sure someone is willing to shop some braces on those girls for your enjoyment MMaRsu

Salsa

catfish said:
how would that be the most exciting?

obviously a euro/latin semi final on each side would be BEST.

I want to see a nice even war right to the final with a hard fought final, ideally between a euro side and a South american side.

What my heart wants

1. holland germany (breaks the rule, but it's special)
2. argentina holland
3. Germany Brazil
4. Spain Brazil

If I have to pick a continent, then I think Spain has best shot to take it for the euros. But can't count out the methodical germans, they never fail under pressure.

But holland is DUE DAMNIT.

Too many options, too much stress need a beer.

Mmmhh maybe, its just that it would be really unexpected. And there`s some serious goodhearted rivalry going on, that would spice things up :D

MMaRsu

Banned
Arjen said:
I'm pretty sure someone is willing to shop some braces on those girls for your enjoyment MMaRsu

Well to be honest they wouldn't fit on any of them.. They all look so fake :\.

MMaRsu

Banned
Always-honest said:
these girls don't even seem dutch.

our favorite dutch orange girl (unox meisje):
00700d22-8d53-44e7-af6b-19bfb794ca0e-moeisjex.jpg

You're right, they don't seem dutch do they! And yes now there's a gal <3

MMaRsu said:
You're right, they don't seem dutch do they! And yes now there's a gal <3
they wanted her to promote sausages from Unox. turned out she was a veggy and she refused :p
she did do something for some cheese brand though (i think)...

catfish said:
let the conflicts begin!

Schweinsteiger calls Argentines disrespectful

Maradonna asks him if he's nervous

I know this thread is for todays AWESOME matchup, but it's still good!

Maradona said it jokingly. I guess it's the problem with translations...

Anyway, predictions:
Brasil 2 - Paises Bajos 0

I'm convinced Brazil will win this one, Nederland doesn't seem that strong. Unless they can score a good percentage of their chances in the early minutes they are doomed; Brazil only needs one or two to score.

Uruguay 2 - Ghana 1

I think Uruguay should pass, but I wouldn't be surprised if Ghana beats them either. Depends on their accuracy, which usually is pretty bad for African teams.

MMaRsu

Banned
Tence said:
She is jailbait!!!! (Well at least at the time of the pic she was :p... 17 years old)

That's not jailbait man :p

Jailbait is more like a hot looking 15/16 year old :p.

Thriller

It's really fucked up, I'm a Dutch teacher who teaches English to one of the nicest classes ever.

Today I have to decide if they can pass into the next year and you've guessed it...that has to happen during the match :(
I'll take my laptop and live stream I guess :p

GOOOOOO HOLLAND!

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Thriller said:
It's really fucked up, I'm a Dutch teacher who teaches English to one of the nicest classes ever.

Today I have to decide if they can pass into the next year and you've guessed it...that has to happen during the match :(

GOOOOOO HOLLAND!

"They all pass, now if you'll excuse me, I have a game to watch."

norinrad

Thriller said:

GOOOOOO HOLLAND!

Where do you teach?

norinrad

The Chosen One said:
Beautiful.

Try to imagine the French or Italian team with that kind of team unity and spirit. :lol

Ghana NEEDS to make the semi-finals.

They will make it to the semis. This am 100% sure of. I like this team, its something special. sure they are not set up to score many goals, but that's because of how they play. If some of you watched the African cup back in January you would have noticed they won all their games by just 1 goal and sometimes two but mostly 1

CAVE343

BaZZaa said:
NEDERLAND, OOH NEDERLAND, JIJ BENT DE KAMPIOEN!
WIJ HOUDEN VAN ORANJE OM ZIJN DADEN EN ZIJN DOEN!

samen staan we sterk, eendracht maakt machtig.
Waar een klein land groot in is, is het niet praaaachtig!

All together now!

NEDERLAND, OOH NEDERLAND, JIJ BENT DE KAMPIOEN!
WIJ HOUDEN VAN ORANJE OM ZIJN DADEN EN ZIJN DOEN!

Lets do this!

MMaRsu

Banned
Green Biker Dude said:
nah, you guys are trashtalking and acting big

when you do that and yer team loses, ye get e-raped

for the record, the dutch in these wc threads have been the most arrogant so far, so i'm hoping for a niiiice holland defeat

make it so, brazil
:lol :lol

CassSept

Green Biker Dude said:
You must've not see Italians in megathread... that is, before they were banned:lol

GO HOLLAND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom