• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World Cup 2010 7/02: Netherlands Vs. Brazil, Ghana vs Uruguay |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I just called the caterers to confirms that tomorrows crow buffet will indeed be ready in time. No worries, netherland fans, there will be plenty of room for all of you to enjoy endless portions of crow.

Stridone

Banned
jamesinclair said:
So, I just called the caterers to confirms that tomorrows crow buffet will indeed be ready in time. No worries, netherland fans, there will be plenty of room for all of you to enjoy endless portions of crow.

We're just trying to be optimistic here asshole. Besides, I think we have a good chance. Brazil is overrated, and the Netherlands has yet to show their true colours.

duckroll

Stridone said:
We're just trying to be optimistic here asshole. Besides, I think we have a good chance. Brazil is overrated, and the Netherlands has yet to show their true colours.

Yup, that's the same reason why England, France, Italy, and Portugal are all out of the World Cup now. :p

Stridone said:
nah, you guys are trashtalking and acting big

when you do that and yer team loses, ye get e-raped

for the record, the dutch in these wc threads have been the most arrogant so far, so i'm hoping for a niiiice holland defeat

make it so, brazil

Shawsie64

Banned
Green Biker Dude said:

for the record, the dutch in these wc threads have been the most arrogant so far, so i'm hoping for a niiiice holland defeat

make it so, brazil

Yeah my friend is too lazy to even watch the game and has been talking shit all week, hope Brasil clean them up

Quincey

Banned
World cup on gaf has really died down. In the US I have noticed a serious fall off of attention to the cup, which sucks. But not me. I am still in full hype mode. GOOOOO NEDERLANDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shawsie64

Banned
Quincey said:
World cup on gaf has really died down. In the US I have noticed a serious fall off of attention to the cup, which sucks. But not me. I am still in full hype mode. GOOOOO NEDERLANDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

us-football.jpg

Stridone said:

Optimistic? The Holland fans have been worst than the italians this past week. Like another poster said, "when you do that and yer team loses, ye get e-raped"

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Brazil said:
Quero só ver se vou conseguir dormir hoje, hahaha.

Since I know spanish....translate!!!!
"I wanna know if I (you) will be able to sleep today"
filho brasilero, did I get that shit right?

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Green Biker Dude said:

make it so, brazil

:lol

Verano said:
Since I know spanish....translate!!!!
"I wanna know if I (you) will be able to sleep today"
filho brasilero, did I get that shit right?

=
Want only see if I will-be-able-to sleep today
=
Quiero solo ver si voy a poder dormir hoy

Dresden

Don't really care which team wins, tbh. Whoever wins will easily curbstomp Forlanguay or Ghana and meet Germany at the end.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
jamesinclair said:
=
Want only see if I will-be-able-to sleep today
=
Quiero solo ver si voy a poder dormir hoy

Well I tried...you really didn't have to rub it in...:lol

however, let's see what's up tomorrow and who will eat crow.

cashman

Banned
GAF, where would you rank Tim Howard's quality compared to other keepers. I want to know where you see him based on both club and international matches.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
TODAY IS THE DAY! The glorious day! I hope we'll get a good match
and pass into the semi-finals

Konosuke

cashman said:
GAF, where would you rank Tim Howard's quality compared to other keepers. I want to know where you see him based on both club and international matches.
I didn't knew him until this World Cup. I don't really follow Premier League much, but after I saw him in the England vs USA I can say he's a pretty good goalie, I even choose him to my fantasy team after that match :lol

nib95

Banned
Instro said:
Gut check: Brazil and Ghana go through.

This is what I'm thinking. Though the bookies have Uruguay to win. Brazil and Netherlands should be EPIC though! Cannot wait!

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Todays matches are too close to call, but I would definitely enjoy seeing Holland go trough. I like Brazil and I like their game, but Im sick of fairweather fans always siding with Brazil because they dont know any better ... so yeah. GO NETHERLANDS!

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
jamesinclair said:
Optimistic? The Holland fans have been worst than the italians this past week. Like another poster said, "when you do that and yer team loses, ye get e-raped"
smells like bullshit. haven't seen much of this at all and it's nowhere NEAR as bad as any italian game this WC.

But who cares, it's all part of the fun. bring on the e rape.

Arjen

Goddamn, i hardly slepy today, combine this with the insane hot wheater and i'll guess i'll be drunk before the game even starts today. :lol

BaZZaa

Neo Member
NEDERLAND, OOH NEDERLAND, JIJ BENT DE KAMPIOEN!
WIJ HOUDEN VAN ORANJE OM ZIJN DADEN EN ZIJN DOEN!

samen staan we sterk, eendracht maakt machtig.
Waar een klein land groot in is, is het niet praaaachtig!

All together now!

neorej

ERMYGERD!
BaZZaa said:
NEDERLAND, OOH NEDERLAND, JIJ BENT DE KAMPIOEN!
WIJ HOUDEN VAN ORANJE OM ZIJN DADEN EN ZIJN DOEN!

samen staan we sterk, eendracht maakt machtig.
Waar een klein land groot in is, is het niet praaaachtig!

All together now!

The new anthem should be:
We staan schouder aan schouder
Ik kijk even opzij
de blik in jouw ogen zegt alles voor mij

De wereld ligt open
kansen genoeg
wie bang is voor fouten
doet 't nooit goed

Zon of regen
wind mee of tegen
Als we schouder aan schouder staan
zal 't vanzelf gaan
Blind van vertrouwen
aan een half woord genoeg
Schouder aan schouder
alsof iemand je draagt
het mooiste ligt voor ons
als we schouder aan schouder staan

als we schouder aan schouder staan

Schouder aan schouder met hetzelfde doel
Uit hetzelfde hout met hetzelfde gevoel
Wat er gebeurt alles kunnen we aan
Zolang we maar schouder aan schouder staan

Zon of regen
wind mee of tegen
zal 't vanzelf gaan
Blind van vertrouwen
Schouder aan schouder
alsof iemand je draagt
als we schouder aan schouder staan (6x)

Schouder aan schouder met hetzelfde doel

Zon of regen
wind mee of tegen
zal 't vanzelf gaan
Blind van vertrouwen
Schouder aan schouder
alsof iemand je draagt

Arjen

Wait a minute, South America is calling us arrogant?
The same South Americans who are so arrogant all this time that they make a Dutchman root for Germany tomorrow to see some tears.
Jeez.

jamesinclair said:

Really? have any Holland fans been banned for racism yet?

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
let the conflicts begin!

Schweinsteiger calls Argentines disrespectful

There was a heated exchange between the Argentina and Mexico benches at halftime of their last 16 match after Italian referee Roberto Rosetti let Argentina's first goal stand despite being clearly offside. Argentina won 3-1 to advance.

"This behaviour shows their character and mentality," Schweinsteiger said.

Maradonna asks him if he's nervous

I know this thread is for todays AWESOME matchup, but it's still good!

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Quincey said:

England and USA fans are too busy crying in their bathtubs eating ice cream to care about the World Cup anymore.

confuziz

Banned
Netherlands 2-0 Brazil

Lucio is too fat to catch robben :lol

Brazil is massively overrated. Spain and Germany are way way better

Quincey

Banned
industrian said:
England and USA fans are too busy crying in their bathtubs eating ice cream to care about the World Cup anymore.

I am a US fan and i am still really hyped. Hoping Netherlands win it all.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
industrian said:

Hey, still here. :D

I just left the tub 2 days ago ;_;

Afrikan

I'm so sad....the winner of both of these games will face Tuesday morning....at the exact time as my flight to Atlanta....

how would it be possible for me to watch the game LIVE on the plane.....I don't think my plane has DirectTV...or wifi.

I'd love to change my flight...but it was a package deal with Priceline and they won't let me....by "won't let me" I mean, I will get charged reprocessing fees of $200 by the airlines, $100 by the hotel, and $40somthin by the CarRental company.

EDIT- WOO HOOO!!!! just checked Continental Airlines has DirectTV with ESPN!!!...THANK GOD!

for some reason I always thought JetBlue had an exclusive deal with DTV or something...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom