• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World Destruction (DS) coming to the US as Sands of Destruction

Volcynika

Dedication Through Light said:
/I thought this coming in the fall?

Well...it was. Reading through the thread, it was changed to a date of Summer 2009 a few weeks ago or so, now their game page says Winter 2010.

madara

Bah, I was hoping my amazon preorder info was wrong. I hope the date is completely off and this incredible amazon deal gets honored. I want 7th dragon this year too, get it together sega.

madara

Subtotal of Items: $27.99
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Pre-order Guarantee: -$0.00
Promotion Applied: -$2.96
Promotion Applied: -$1.48
------
Total for this Order: $23.55

Dang!

Volcynika

madara said:
Subtotal of Items: $27.99
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Pre-order Guarantee: -$0.00
Promotion Applied: -$2.96
Promotion Applied: -$1.48
------
Total for this Order: $23.55

Dang!

Too bad it won't ship for quite a while. :p

Volcynika

Mejilan said:
Well, looking pretty good, but I'm not too thrilled by some of that battle chatter VA...

Yeah, it's definitely.......a bit offputting. I wonder what people that played the JP version will say! :p

So, the game is supposed to come out in NA in a couple of weeks. Any word on whether the new/reworked musical score and the combat tweaks imageepoch had mentioned at TGS are going to be in the NA version?

I have SoD pre-ordered at Amazon and am really looking forward to it. I just hope I will be able to finish it before ME2 comes out.

Princess Skittles

Prince's's 'Skittle's
Ah, I kind of thought this was the Etrian Odyssey director's take on Dragon Quest.

What was that game's title and is it coming out here?

[/offtopic]

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I think you're thinking of Seventh Dragon, and despite the lack of confirmation or announcement, Dragona says it IS coming out here.

wrowa

Any word on an European release? SoD is one of the few games that interest me currently, but I don't really want to import it.

Princess Skittles said:
Ah, I kind of thought this was the Etrian Odyssey director's take on Dragon Quest.

[/offtopic]
7th Dragon. So far it isn't confirmed for a release in the US, but Dragona says it's coming, so it's coming.

Princess Skittles said:

[/offtopic]

7th Dragon, and still unknown.

Back on topic, SoD looks fantastic. Can't wait.

0 HP

i know nothing about this game other than its the composer, artist, and writer from xenogears. its based on some ongoing anime though right? that kind of sucks. im looking more forward to this than ff13 though so here's hoping it isn't garbage.

wrowa

0 HP said:
i know nothing about this game other than its the composer, artist, and writer from xenogears. its based on some ongoing anime though right? that kind of sucks. im looking more forward to this than ff13 though so here's hoping it isn't garbage.
It's the other way around. There's an anime (loosely) based on the game.

And the anime was pretty terrible. But well, I don't take this as a bad omen. Still looking forward to SoD.
I don't know when I will buy it, though. There's no euro date yet and the coming months are pretty busy, so I'm not willing to go the extra mile and import a game when I can just buy other new releases locally.

Top Bottom