• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft GAF clan forming

Tamanon

Banned
Hi all, we all just went with random servers to start. But for many of us, it wouldn't be too difficult to start over again. Let's decide on a server and side to start an alt or a main on so we can have Stars Of Destinty v2.0(or even a different name).

VOTE NOW!

I vote Alliance and Archimonde!

IJoel

Let's just decide on what faction first, then pick a server no one has a character on.

My vote goes to the Horde.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
I don't know how many people are going to jump in (hopefully lots!)...but let's hurry up so I can play tonight! ITS A DRUG.

IJoel

Musashi Wins! said:
I don't know how many people are going to jump in (hopefully lots!)...but let's hurry up so I can play tonight! ITS A DRUG.

Tell me about it. :p

I am willing to be one of the first 10 to start the clan. After that people can just join in. The main thing we need, I'd say, is assurance that enough people (15?) will join so that the first 10 don't waste their time.

Ramirez

I can make another char on a different server and still keep the one I have now right?If so I'm down for whatever with you guys.

IJoel

Ramirez said:
I can make another char on a different server and still keep the one I have now right?If so I'm down for whatever with you guys.

I think the number of maximum characters is 50, so feel free to experiment with it.

Mjunter

Heh..the only character I want to play is a Tauren Shaman and I already played it twice already. I'll still come in to help form the GAF clan (still suggest Archimonde since even though its High population we still haven't had a queue line).

Yeah I'm being selfish. :)

IJoel

Mjunter said:
Mal'Ganis unless they losing their guild name forced them to another time zone (if what I heard was true).

I've seen tons of those Goon bastards at my server (Kul'Thazad.)

Damn them!

Ramirez

I'd rather we not pick a really populated server,my game goes to the shitter once I get around alot of people :( I need to upgrade...anyone wanna donate :D

SyNapSe

Ramirez said:
I'd rather we not pick a really populated server,my game goes to the shitter once I get around alot of people :( I need to upgrade...anyone wanna donate :D

At this point it doesn't matter. I am playing a character on one of the "low" population new servers, and last night the latency was spiking so bad you could hardly play. :(

edit: is this people talking about moving their main characters here, or just playing an alt sometimes?

Rorschach

I'm down. I suggest a "Medium" server. I'm on a medium server and up until last night, I hadn't had a problem with lag or anything. It makes sense for PVP since you WANT people to pummel. :D It seems Pacific and Mountain servers are the least affected by lag.

I'm willing to go either Horde (Tauren rock) or Alliance.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'm up for it. Of course I'd like to make it Archimonde ;) We already have 4 ex-SOD's.

A definite GAF server would make me swap mains for sure.

oh, and most likely a horde choice for me.

Tamanon

Banned
Alright then, let's go Darkspear and Horde!

Everyone post your character's name and appropriate info.

I'm going for an Undead Mage named Nonsha.

Anyone have any objections?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Dardkspear/Horde/Tauren Hunter/ Lonestar

Might also recreate Archer while I'm at it.

Archer, Troll Shaman

Belfast

I guess I'll join Darkspear soon. I just got done reformatting my C drive and I'm reinstalling a bunch of stuff including WoW. So when I get on, I'll likely be a Troll Rogue like I have been, but we'll see. Hopefully things work this time around. Dunno about name yet.

Mjunter

Looks like we got another "unscheduled maintenance". Wonder if it will fix the lag as they say. If so then I can wait an hour.

Top Bottom