• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft GAF clan forming

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Damn, I wanted to jump on and get started with you guys, but I can't past the sign in.=/

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
don't think anyone can. People still logged in might still be ok, until they logout.

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
Lonestar said:
don't think anyone can. People still logged in might still be ok, until they logout.

The server was fine as long as you were logged in. No lag at all. For whatever reason you just can't get back on.

Tamanon

Banned
Just checking in, I've got the guild charter, need one more signature only.

Tamanon is my name ingame also. Give me a tell, adding the few I don't have to my friends list to get this taken care of, I'm right at the gates!

-edit-

DAMMIT! That's why nobody reappeared! Hope it comes up soon.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
So, now I'm Horde on this server... I'm kind of attached to playing Warrior (even though it's a bit...underpowered) so I guess I could go with that. No clue which race to pick though.

Suggestions?

Malakhov

Banned
Kintaro said:
So, now I'm Horde on this server... I'm kind of attached to playing Warrior (even though it's a bit...underpowered) so I guess I could go with that. No clue which race to pick though.

Suggestions?
Tauren.
Teh war stomp > all.

Kalren

Since I was booted off and can't log in, guess I'll post my name

Darkspear/Horde/Troll Rogue/Zun

And my brother and friend are respectively

Darkspear/Horde/Undead Priest/Lucin

Darkspear/Horde/Tauren Hunter/Amish

just glad we were able to sign the charter. Hope the server pops back on as I was getting into a good groove.

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
Tamanon said:
Dark Stars of Destiny

I'm just glad we came up with something half-way original. My roommate and his brother are in a guild that is called "Roughnecks." Of course every server on every game has a guild called that. They appreciated it when I created my own guild called "Creatively Bankrupt" and followed them around annoying them.

Tamanon

Banned
Alright, logging for the night, any stragglers. Lonestar, Darsh and Saberct are all officers and can invite you to join. I'll be on tomorrow evening if anybody else wants to join.

Mashing

Once I pick up the game (tomorrow) I'll be ready to join. I don't know what I'm going to play as though but my name should be Mashino, so I should be easy to recongize.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
I'll roll an alt and join up... but it might be a long while before I can play him seriously. :( (Gotta get my main higher!)

Anyway, I do think it's cool how hard some members of the GAF community have been trying to get everyone together. :) Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :eek:

Edit: Look at all the troll rogues! That's my main, and he rocks. :) I'll probably roll a troll priest. Trolls > All

Ramirez

PoohBear>>>>>>All

I got my Warlock up to level 5 a minute ago...gonna be hard trying to play regularly with 2 chars.

ManaByte

People need to start leveling! :lol I have a Ragefire Caverns quest we should do once we have more people around 13 and 14.

SyNapSe

I guess I'll think about moving over.. i just hate restarting for the 47th time. I swear I've seen the 1-15th level content for troll/orc, tauren, gnome/human at least 3 times now.

I had just got my new human rogue up to 16th :( How many people are in the clan so far?

Tamanon

Banned
Just go ahead and add Lonestar, Tamanon or Darsh to your friend list and if they're online, send them a tell. We'll be glad to invite ya. Currently have about 20 people in the clan.

ManaByte

WoWScrnShot_113004_0.jpg

Rorschach

SyNapSe said:
I guess I'll think about moving over.. i just hate restarting for the 47th time. I swear I've seen the 1-15th level content for troll/orc, tauren, gnome/human at least 3 times now.
That's the only reason I went Druid instead of Hunter. Doing the first 20 levels of Hunter yet again would probably kill me.

Also, Ringo > *

/hug pet

[edit]oh and Ijoe, at least Ringo knows Bite. :Dl

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
I just happened upon an unpurchased Collectors Edition of the game and immediately snagged it.

So add me up!

Server: Darkspear
Class: Undead Warlock
Name: Kessandra

Who do I message for a clan invite or whatnot?

ManaByte

Brandon F said:
I just happened upon an unpurchased Collectors Edition of the game and immediately snagged it.

So add me up!

Server: Darkspear
Class: Undead Warlock
Name: Kessandra

Who do I message for a clan invite or whatnot?

You've been invited, but you never accepted the invite.

Malakhov

Banned
Meh my char on Bleeding hollow is already lvl 20 but I'd have started a char with you guys if it would of been alliance, would of made a nice change but I'm not willing to play horde lvl 1-20 again.

Jupiter

SyNapSe said:
Is there anyone in the clan who can craft bags? <3

My char can. 6 slot at the moment. just send me 6 linen pieces or 3 bolts of linen for each bag you want. When I am able to make 8 slot(wool)and higher(silk) i'll announce it.

Malakhov

Banned
I'm gonna join on darkspear but as an alliance member, most likely human pally. Seeing as no one wants to join me on alliance side, I will destroy you all.

Top Bottom