• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft GAF clan forming

ManaByte

Went over to Westfall tonight to get my Red Defias Mask:
e8-WoWScrnShot_12020.jpg

While there, I decided to sneak into Goldshire to see how many Alliance would come to a couple shouts (only about 6 came running to fight):
78-WoWScrnShot_12020.jpg

I dunno the economy seems pretty non existant on this server

I could make almost 1 gold a day selling ore on the shatteredhand somrthing server I was on

I had20 copper bars for 20S buyout and that was even 12S under the idiot scapling his bars, and they still went unsold

I also ran a search of "ALL weapons" at the auction house and it didnt even hit 50

ALL "armor" hit 59..... thats just sad...

Im thinking about rerolling somewhere else (once my router/isp issues get fixed)

jtv

Hey all.

I was referred to gaf by Ijoel, and just joined the guild last night.

Cannibalox - Tauren Shaman

Belfast

I'm sure it'll be fine once more people join the server. It might take a little while, but it'll happen eventually. A lot of people are going to be buying this game over the next few weeks, that's for sure. But then we'll be the ones who are uber. :p

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
ManaByte said:
Went over to Westfall tonight to get my Red Defias Mask

:lol I spent two hours the other night doing the same thing. Looks kind of funny with my tusks, but it's still cool! Plus I'm the only troll I've ever seen with one (besides you, now ;) )

ManaByte

MrCheez said:
:lol I spent two hours the other night doing the same thing. Looks kind of funny with my tusks, but it's still cool! Plus I'm the only troll I've ever seen with one (besides you, now ;) )

I was lucky and got mine on my fourth or fifth kill. :D

w2000

I got the game today after looking at all the posts about it . This is my character:

Darkspear/Undead/Warrior/Auicc

firex

Rorschach said:
What craft would you guys recommend for my Druid?
Herbalism/Alchemy, or Skinning/Leatherworking (not as good, but one specialization is entirely for druids and leatherworking makes good money at vendors at high levels).

Rorschach

Bog said:
Is anyone even on this server? I made an Orc and I was the only PC in town.
I have yet to see another player when logged on that server. It seems to be a very low populated server. That's why I suggested a "medium" server (which would also help with the economy), but oh well. :p

Herbalism/Alchemy, or Skinning/Leatherworking (not as good, but one specialization is entirely for druids and leatherworking makes good money at vendors at high levels).
Yeah, Herbalism/Alchemy is what I figured (since Tauren have + in herbalism). I've already done skinning/leatherworking 3 times over, though. Thanks for the input.

Belfast

Yeah, but it has its advantages. We can pretty much run the server by ourselves and, hopefully, if the players are at all decent, there could be some good, intimate, PvP instances. I'm sure a lot of people will be getting the game for Xmas, so I expect it to fill up then. By that time, most of us should be uber in comparison.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I need a keyboard on this pda...

Late last night on the barrens, we got a couple of defense warnings. A group of 7-8 people raided together to find them, but didn't.

So, we decided to take the fight to them. We headed to "Ashenville?" (north exit of barrens). After much journeying,, we ran into a single lvl28 night elf hunter. Now, our group had1 20, some 17-18's, and myself the lowest(14).

We took that Mofo Down.

Then all died to an aggro wolf elemental.

GLORIOUS

Zaptruder

Banned
You guys should've played as a NE guild and called yourself Raiders of Darnassus or some such... make yourself infamous by ganking horde groups with larger groups of NEs waiting with shadowmeld :)

That way... when people see a single one of you... they're not too sure if you're alone, or you're a lure with many other guild members lying in ambush :)

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
StrikerObi and I just started our characters on this server. Both LVL 9 Undead at current. He's a mage, I'm a priest.

StrikerObi/Undead/Mage/Nulgath
AgentDormer/Undead/Preist/Dormer

Invites to the guild would be great. :D

Top Bottom