• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WP: A Time Magazine with Trump on the cover hangs in his golf clubs. It’s fake.

And Obama making fun of him at that White House dinner. You know most of this is revenge for Trump.

trump-dinner-repeat.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x610.jpg

And racism.

bionic77

This is literally embarrassing. Our country fucking sucks.
You are not wrong.

But we need to invent a new substance that is so slippery nothing could ever stick to it to describe our president. Calling him Teflon Don doesn't work anymore. I can't even think of anything that would hurt this guy anymore.

He could eat a baby in live tv and his supporters would find it to suddenly be a good thing.

Why would he do that? That's like creating your own fake publicist persona and calling up tabloids acting as a fake publicist and telling them you've been sleeping with popular celebrities and models, and then naming your son after that fake alias. No one would do that especially not someone who would become president.

Nepenthe

It's difficult, but try not to give up all hope yet. Hopefully his ass gets arrested soon.

It's not that I've given up hope.

It's just mind-blowingly cringe-worthy. We have a fucking child in the office and a third of the country is cheering for it just because it upsets liberals and feeds their fragile-ass egos.

It's literally second-hand embarrassment what I'm going through, like if I traveled out of the country I'd have to go on a fucking apology tour for this nonsense- something. Because this isn't okay and we as citizens owe it to the rest of the world not to subscribe to this kind of trash.

My God, I can be a fucking better President at this rate. I've at least managed to withstand criticism of shit I actually made myself. I also know how GDP works. I've got two legs up on our fucking "President."

He put up a fake Civil War monument on one of his golf courses claiming that it was the location of a historic battle. There was no battle there. Trump knew it was fake, and had this put on the monument:

“Many great American soldiers, both of the North and South, died at this spot. The casualties were so great that the water would turn red and thus became known as ‘The River of Blood.’ It is my great honor to have preserved this important section of the Potomac River!”

http://www.golfdigest.com/story/det...morating-civil-war-battle-that-never-happened

Trump is a bullshitter and compulsive liar. He's not a legitimate President as far as I'm concerned. The Presidency was another of his cons.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
This is the most Trump-ass thing.
Of course he has a fake Time Magazin with him to the cover. Of course he has

BajiBoxer

Banned
Why would he do that? That's like creating your own fake publicist persona and calling up tabloids acting as a fake publicist and telling them you've been sleeping with popular celebrities and models, and then naming your son after that fake alias. No one would do that especially not someone who would become president.

The amount of shit people decided wasn't a problem for POTUS.

He put up a fake Civil War monument on one of his golf courses claiming that it was the location of a historic battle. There was no battle there. Trump knew it was fake, and had this put on the monument:

http://www.golfdigest.com/story/det...morating-civil-war-battle-that-never-happened

Trump is a bullshitter and compulsive liar. He's not a legitimate President as far as I'm concerned. The Presidency was another of his cons.
Holy shit, hadn't read about this, my God 😂

it's pretty telling how easy it is to get revenge on the former President of the United States because half the country is racist as fuck and you're backed up by a Russian cyberwar.

This all would’ve been a non issue if Obama didn’t completely choke on the Russia hacking issue, which he effectively just sat on

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
"It's not a lie...if you believe it."

I think George Costanza is Trump's idol.

Top Bottom