• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump visits his Virginia golf club in 43rd trip to one of his golf properties

rjinaz

Jesus, does that Black man ever work?!

Oh wait, wrong presidency. This is totally fine. He works hard after all.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Will this count as one jumbo golf visit or like 12 individual ones?

Edit:
According to golf digest Obama golfed 306 rounds over 8 years. Averaging 38 rounds a year. Trump blew away the yearly average in 6 months.

I wonder where his travel budget stands now? He was on pace to eclipse obamas first term in a year.

Exile20

38 ROUNDS not times a year.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...plays-more-golf-donald-trump-or-barack-obama/

Up until 5th July

Obama played 8 times
Trump played 19 times

Also:
It's not as easy to track Trump's game as you might think.

His staff has on several occasions declined to confirm he played golf while spending the day at his golf club. So in some cases, we have to rely on reporters' observations and those of private citizens who spotted Trump on the course and posted pictures on social media.

Loxley

I like golfing because it's a great stress reliever for me. I guess Trump feels the same? Then again, the dumbass should've seen this coming considering it's the most stressful job on Earth.

No one could have predicted that being President would be this hard.

No one.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Simple question to any Trump supporting gafer. Should be easy:

How do you, defend his behavior, as an American?

Stinkles

Word is he has a low handicap because he cheats.

There is no way this could be true. He is the most honest and least vain person ever.

Probably lots of videos of his hole in ones and tire spirals. I'm sure a trump supporter will post a link shortly.

digdug2k

Not a Trump supporter, but I think for most jobs I'd tell you I don't care if you golf/watch-tv/play-video-games as long as the shit is getting done.

That said, the GOP spent the last 8 years ragging on Obama every single time he played a round, so they deserve to get a ton of shit for this. Unfortunately, that just means its an endless cycle we'll get to enjoy for the rest of our lives. "Presidential golf tracker".

EDIT: Also, Obama wasn't literally shifting millions of tax dollars into his own pockets every time he played.

Stinkles

Not a Trump supporter, but I think for most jobs I'd tell you I don't care if you golf/watch-tv/play-video-games as long as the shit is getting done.

That said, the GOP spent the last 8 years ragging on Obama every single time he played a round, so they deserve to get a ton of shit for this. Unfortunately, that just means its an endless cycle we'll get to enjoy for the rest of our lives. "Presidential golf tracker".

But shit isn't getting done. At all.

Not even ballpark.

In fact he is objectively failing harder and faster than any president in us history..

Mahonay

Banned

EDIT: Also, Obama wasn't literally shifting millions of tax dollars into his own pockets every time he played.
LOL. Nothing is getting done, and that's with Republicans controlling both the House and the Senate. He's pathetic. Which works out in the end though, since almost all of his political ambitions are aimed at screwing citizens and non-citizens over.

FyreWulff

The fact that he blocks the press from these outings is actually the worst part and the most wtf aspect of it. He wants to golf all the time but pretend he isn't.

Brinbe

And deluded pieces of shit will fail to see the hypocrisy of it all. That's what pisses me off more than anything.

Could you imagine the conservative uproar if this was Obama or Clinton doing this shit? Fucking hell.

Stasis

Do his scores get published?

I'm curious - is he even good at golf?

I'm sure this question has been addressed a lot but I do want to say/add, without reading the whole topic, that books written about him LONG before he ever explored politics and going back decades have described his cheating at golf.

So like everything else he does in life, he lies and cheats and accomplishes nothing with talent.

Mahonay

Banned
I'm sure this question has been addressed a lot but I do want to say/add, without reading the whole topic, that books written about him LONG before he ever explored politics and going back decades have described his cheating at golf.

So like everything else he does in life, he lies and cheats and accomplishes nothing with talent.
Yup.

UberTag

Being rich and affluent and golfing all the time is such a boring cliche. I want to see a president that spends his time off going to comic/anime conventions and fighting game tournaments.
Spicer will need to make a run for the presidency for that to happen.

He might go down as the worst president of all time. Im not taking the easy route and giving him that designation now because some presidential scandals involved tens of thousands of deaths and entire countries being ruined, but Trump would probably do that if he had the time.
His utter laziness is the one quality that might work to keep him from achieving the worst-ever heinous achievements of his predecessors.

ericexpo

Less time he spends in the white the less he can try or lie about doing. As long as he goes down as the worst president in history I'm happy

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
How is he so out of shape for someone that plays, like, a physical activity all the time

Does he just exclusively use golf carts?

He doesn't just only use golf carts, but he even drives them on parts of the course players are not meant to, like the greens. Club members can be fined and considered for membership expulsion if they did that shit on the regular like it's been reported he does.

Listen, Trump is doing us a favor. Look at how things are when he's at work. We're all, like, "man, I wish this piece of shit wasn't running the country." Well, every weekend he isn't, so we can all breathe a sigh of relief.

UberTag

Yes.

Have you seen his international trips? He uses his golf cart in all settings
I'm honestly surprised he hasn't paid to install a modified golf cart that he can ride around the White House in.

Roll out of bed, land in golf cart, take golf cart to breakfast of well-done steak, take golf cart to TV room to watch Fox and Friends, take golf cart to Oval Office for photo ops, take golf cart to bathroom for tweeting on the can, take golf cart to dinner of well-done steak, take golf cart to bedroom, roll into bed. That's a full day.

Stinkles

Listen, Trump is doing us a favor. Look at how things are when he's at work. We're all, like, "man, I wish this piece of shit wasn't running the country." Well, every weekend he isn't, so we can all breathe a sigh of relief.
Weirdly compelling.

Mahonay

Banned
I'm honestly surprised he hasn't paid to install a modified golf cart that he can ride around the White House in.

Roll out of bed, land in golf cart, take golf cart to breakfast of well-done steak, take golf cart to TV room to watch Fox and Friends, take golf cart to Oval Office for photo ops, take golf cart to bathroom for tweeting on the can, take golf cart to dinner of well-done steak, take golf cart to bedroom, roll into bed. That's a full day.
Lol. I guarantee you that he's asked about it.

I wouldn't care about all his time golfing if it wasn't for the fact it's always to his own personal properties. Every single time he goes golfing he's funneling the government's money directly into his own pockets. It's not okay.

UberTag

I wouldn't care about all his time golfing if it wasn't for the fact it's always to his own personal properties. Every single time he goes golfing he's funneling the government's money directly into his own pockets. It's not okay.
Random Republican Supporter = "That just shows the President is a smart businessman. We should respect him for it."

Top Bottom