• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WP: A Time Magazine with Trump on the cover hangs in his golf clubs. It’s fake.

Zyae

This all would've been a non issue if Obama didn't completely choke on the Russia hacking issue, which he effectively just sat on

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

so when you said Obama's staff you actually meant one person on his staff.

This was an immensely complicated situation. Obama did the right thing.

Z_Y

Too bad I’m echoing the sentiments of his own staff, nice try though

Have Trump supporters actually devolved to the point of blaming Obama for not doing anything to stop their candidate from being elected? Holy shit.

This has to be the "Thanks, Obama" meme's final form, right?

Telling Putin to “knock it off” was the best thing to do?

This is just a cheap deflection tactic. It's easy to attack Obama for what he did but it's hard to say how things would have turned out any better.

The pressing question here isn't what Obama should have done - is what are we going to do now.

This is just a cheap deflection tactic. It's easy to attack Obama for what he did but it's hard to say how things would have turned out any better.

The pressing question here isn't what Obama should have done - is what are we going to do now.

By making American citizens aware of what was happening for starters, he claims he didn't want to because he wanted to be neutral, laughable. He was campaigning for Clinton at that time and he says he was worried about being neutral, he fucked it up bad, now he gets to watch all his work undone

Clinton would've been a great president, damn shame what has happened

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
I love how his version of Time even includes tacky News of the World style tabloid headlines. With bad line spacing.

I'm going to put you on pause just to tell this lovely Irish reporter her smile is beautiful.

President Trump singled out a female journalist during a phone call with the new Irish prime minister, Leo Varadkar, on Tuesday, telling Varadkar, “She has a nice smile on her face. So I bet she treats you well.”

The journalist in question was Caitriona Perry, who has been the Washington correspondent for Irish state broadcaster Raidio Teilifis Eireann (RTE) since 2014.

Trump’s comment about Perry drew some adverse reaction on social media. But she appeared to take the exchange in good humor and can be heard laughing in a video clip of the exchange.
Trump told Varadkar, “We have a lot of your Irish press watching us,” referring to several Irish reporters who were present in the Oval Office for the call.

Jackpot

Banned
By making American citizens aware of what was happening for starters, he claims he didn't want to because he wanted to be neutral, laughable. He was campaigning for Clinton at that time and he says he was worried about being neutral, he fucked it up bad, now he gets to watch all his work undone

Do you not understand how saying Russia is colluding with Trump to win him the presidency might be interpreted as dirty tricks, and how its different from him simply supporting his party's candidate? I mean you can't be that intellectually lazy to not make the connection, surely?

Its not really fake as all flying fuck if you believe its real.

..... yes it is.

I'm going to put you on pause just to tell this lovely Irish reporter her smile is beautiful.

President Trump singled out a female journalist during a phone call with the new Irish prime minister, Leo Varadkar, on Tuesday, telling Varadkar, ”She has a nice smile on her face. So I bet she treats you well."

The journalist in question was Caitriona Perry, who has been the Washington correspondent for Irish state broadcaster Raidio Teilifis Eireann (RTE) since 2014.

Trump's comment about Perry drew some adverse reaction on social media. But she appeared to take the exchange in good humor and can be heard laughing in a video clip of the exchange.
Trump told Varadkar, ”We have a lot of your Irish press watching us," referring to several Irish reporters who were present in the Oval Office for the call.

..... "your Irish press".

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Do you not understand how saying Russia is colluding with Trump to win him the presidency might be interpreted as dirty tricks, and how its different from him simply supporting his party's candidate? I mean you can't be that intellectually lazy to not make the connection, surely?

It's Bruce. Of course he is.

Not only is the layout wrong, but even the portrait of Trump looks like shit. Time is known for having some of the best portraiture photographers shoot the covers. This photo of Trump looks like it was taken by a a Sears photographer.

RPGCrazied

David Fahrenthold‏Verified account @Fahrenthold 8m8 minutes ago

UPDATE: @time has asked the @realdonaldtrump's businesses to remove the phony magazine covers from their walls.

Ohhh, Trumpy is in trouble now!

riotous

Banned
Putting it up in 4 separate resorts.. lol. He had this lame novelty item reprinted several times in order to do this.. I wonder if he thinks the cover is real? Did someone close to him play a joke on him?

787052.jpg
Must have been a pretty slow century.

sarcastor

I wish i was famous so I can totally ridicule Trump, like every other day, and call out his bullshit and all schoolyard antics he does

what kind of man hangs a fake Times magazine cover of himself on the walls of his golf club? A man with tiny hands, a much smaller penis and a very large ego.

Agnostic

but believes in Chael
Disney World had a photo studio where they took your picture and you could choose from different topics to put your face on the cover of a magazine. I chose to be on a sports magazine with baseball apparel. I was 7 years old.

Zyae

Telling Putin to “knock it off” was the best thing to do?

You dont know what was done behind the scenes. If Obama had come out with this information it could/would have been seen as trying to steal the election, especially in light of the Loretta Lynch stuff. Obama was put in an impossible situation and made the best call. You are delusional.

ItIsOkBro

President Trump singled out a female journalist during a phone call with the new Irish prime minister, Leo Varadkar, on Tuesday, telling Varadkar, “She has a nice smile on her face. So I bet she treats you well.”

Trump’s comment about Perry drew some adverse reaction on social media. But she appeared to take the exchange in good humor and can be heard laughing in a video clip of the exchange.
Trump told Varadkar, “We have a lot of your Irish press watching us,” referring to several Irish reporters who were present in the Oval Office for the call.

wow she looks like ivanka..

Top Bottom