• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#Wrestlemania 28 |OT| WWE is having another Big Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
ilDnQONkx54Yw.gif

he was supposed to Rock bottom him the first jump, right?

Cena didn't sell the end of this match for fuck all, did he?

Maybe it wasn't enough of a "war" for one guy to be laying flat in the ring....but I'm not liking this ending, at all.

ElRenoRaven

Cena didn't sell the end of this match for fuck all, did he?

Maybe it wasn't enough of a "war" for one guy to be laying flat in the ring....but I'm not liking this ending, at all.

Of course not but meh that's Cena. At least he did job. Also as mentioned by someone else. Rock's always jobbed when asked. Vince obviously didn't ask him to this time.

Why are matches so stale? Do these wrestlers and bookers know that the whole "Kick out of each other's finishers multiple times then **SURPRISE** pinfall!" thing has been done to death?

Dead Man

The best ever. You hear that people? The best WM ever. Cole said so.

If this is a heel turn it would save wrestling. But it isn't.

Kyoufu

I think even if Rock wanted to put Cena over, the fact that Cena gets boo'd so hard means it's practically impossible to do so.

Azuran

Banned
Wow, no wonder this company is failing hard these days. I can't wait when Punk, Orton and Sheamus job to Dwayne too.

Overall the Rocks comeback apart from his first night back has been a huge letdown, I can't believe they went with the obvious mania ending which in reality achieves nothing.

First Clean lose for Cena in what? 5 years?

Ok match but the ending needed something. Cena Heel turn. Lesner.

Something to make people tune in tomorrow to raw.

ElRenoRaven

So All said and done we had 2 downright awful matches, a who bunch of mediocre matches and 2 great matches. At least it was an improvement over last years Wrestlemania. That one was just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom