• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WSJ: Special Counsel Examines Possible Role Flynn Played in Seeking Clinton Emails

KSweeley

The WSJ just reported that the Special Counsel is examining Flynn because he might had a role with trying to get Clinton's emails from the Russian hackers: https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/sp...eeking-clinton-emails-from-hackers-1503694304

Aug. 25, 2017 4:51 p.m. ET

WASHINGTON—Special counsel Robert Mueller is examining what role, if any, former national security adviser Mike Flynn may have played in a private effort to obtain Hillary Clinton’s emails from Russian hackers, according to people familiar with the matter.

Sephzilla

Oppo droppo time?

dgbg.gif

JoeBoy101

As much as I love chewing on this stuff, the 'if any' part doesn't make it feel like there's much meat here right now. More like Mueller being thorough than having something concrete.

As much as I love chewing on this stuff, the 'if any' part doesn't make it feel like there's much meat here right now. More like Mueller being thorough than having something concrete.

Yeah but why is this leaking then? Not that I don't share the same skepticism.

Top Bottom