• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Special counsel is investigating Jared Kushner’s business dealings

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...f_story.html?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.f779c29a5cf1

Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller is investigating the finances and business dealings of Jared Kushner, President Trump’s son-in-law and adviser, as part of the probe into Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election, according to officials familiar with the matter.

FBI agents and federal prosecutors have also been examining the financial dealings of other Trump associates, including former national security adviser Michael Flynn, former campaign chairman Paul Manafort and Carter Page, who was listed as a foreign policy adviser for the campaign.

The Washington Post had earlier reported that investigators were scrutinizing separate meetings that Kushner held with Russians in December — first with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak and then with Sergey Gorkov, the head of a state-owned Russian development bank. At the time of that report it was not clear that the FBI was investigating Kushner’s business dealings.

The officials who described the financial focus of the investigation spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
lol....i have to wonder if all these 'special council is investigating' leaks want Trump to fire him.

i think the reason they keep being leaked is probably because they keep reacting to it in some way

the one way to prove things is to see them doing it in the act

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
lol....i have to wonder if all these 'special council is investigating' leaks want Trump to fire him.
I almost wonder if leaks like this are designed to see if Kushner panics and does something dumb. Same with the various Flynn and Manaforte and Page leaks.

1365755210792.gif

This is really going to put a dent in his 28 day jobs.

Trumps ultimate humiliation would be Jared ratting him out and escaping together with Ivanka.

I want to see them all punished, but that would be hilarious to see.

jstripes

Banned
i think the reason they keep being leaked is probably because they keep reacting to it in some way

the one way to prove things is to see them doing it in the act

One time at my high school they announced over the PA that the police had arrived with drug-sniffing dogs, they would be sniffing all the lockers, and for everyone to stay in the rooms they were in.

I saw several people bolt for their lockers as quick as possible.

Isn't it old news that Trump himself is under investigation for obstruction now? Several hours old? Don't we already have a thread about it?

MarionCB

Will they be able to make Kushner talk?

Can anyone make Kushner talk?

Will Kushner ever just damn well talk?

I'm still not totally convinced the guy isn't a Real doll.

FAKE NEWS!

First they make up this LIE about "RUSSIA" connections.
Then lie about "OBSTRUCTION" and drop "IT".
Now they make up "MONEY" investigations on greatest "HUSBAND" for my beautiful, sexy daughter Ivanka. SAD.

Top Bottom