• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Special counsel is investigating Jared Kushner’s business dealings

Trumps ultimate humiliation would be Jared ratting him out and escaping together with Ivanka.

I want to see them all punished, but that would be hilarious to see.

3aca55ccc3fc2457c391691c6e219e47e49774e9109b29d831a73d6772d636ef.jpg

Zolo

FAKE NEWS!

First they make up this LIE about "RUSSIA" connections.
Then lie about "OBSTRUCTION" and drop "IT".
Now they make up "MONEY" investigations on greatest "HUSBAND" for my beautiful, sexy daughter Ivanka. SAD.

Eric Trump is also under investigation by New York AG for payments by his charity to properties owned by Donald Trump.

jelly

The guy has a billion dollar loan that we know of. It wouldn't be surprising he has done something illegal to get out of that hole. Same with Trump probably, they are awful business people who rely on credit from ever more unsavoury types as normal avenues dry up and they can no longer cover their incompetence. I hope they all end up broke and in prison.

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
This is just fan fiction, but where I see this heading is it's going to turn out that Kushner, as head of Trump's data team, gave Russia tons of data about Americans so they could better target people with their fake news. In exchange for this, they funnelled Kushner millions of dollars through the Russian mob so he could go off and buy more slim fit chinos for when he tours battle zones.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Why do I have this feeling all these assholes are really the leakers

Kushner leaking shit about others and they return the favor

Guess no Honor Among Thieves Assholes

jstripes

Banned
they can't save themselves. Jared is more than likely one of the Key figures the FBI is targeting, and Ivanka was photographed going on vacations with Putins rumored girlfriend.

They can't save them selves.

Jared strikes me as one of those people prosecutors have been itching to go after for ages, but they never had a solid opportunity. All it takes is that one opening, and they're gonna go HAM on him.

The same goes for pretty much everyone in Trump's orbit, and Trump himself.

Got

Banned
Ivanka's husband going to jail because her dad is an insufferable cunt is exactly the type of thing that wold make my decade.

Tovarisc

The guy has a billion dollar loan that we know of. It wouldn't be surprising he has done something illegal to get out of that hole. Same with Trump probably, they are awful business people who rely on credit from ever more unsavoury types as normal avenues dry up and they can no longer cover their incompetence. I hope they all end up broke and in prison.

Kushner family is... 5-6 billion in hole. 2-ish billion alone is from China for that NYC building at 666th something. They have 2 years left to pay it back and building isn't generating enough dough for that to happen.

johnsmith

remember me

Because that's literally what's happening. Bannon is talking about Kushner and vice versa

Shoeless

I would be really interested to see how far family loyalty goes. Kushner wouldn't be a surprise since he's an in-law, but it would be fascinating to see whether Ivanka tries to salvage her "I'm an independent, successful, strong willed woman, so please by my products" business, or whether she'd still align herself with her father even if it meant potentially facing criminal charges.

Also whether Melania would see this as her escape hatch and head back to New York to "avoid the stress," then denounce her husband and have understandable grounds for divorce as she gets her lawyers to scrutinize the pre-nup and see if there's anyway criminal charges override some portions of the contract and get her more.

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.

I definitely think Banon and Kushner leak stuff about each other to diminish the other one.

Ivanka and Kushner clearly leak positive stuff about themselves, especially to distance her from unpopular policy decisions.

That's exactly whats been happening, at least in some cases.

Arguing with Trump doesn't work, but Trump watches the news and sees the reactions to the leaks.

This is just fan fiction, but where I see this heading is it's going to turn out that Kushner, as head of Trump's data team, gave Russia tons of data about Americans so they could better target people with their fake news...
I like this. Does Cambridge Analytica fit into this scenario?

_Ryo_

It is just a matter of time before Sessions is personally, officially, under investigation as well. Bring it.

Tovarisc

It is just a matter of time before Sessions is personally, officially, under investigation as well. Bring it.

I can see Mueller trying to flip Sessions first. Sessions went on nuts perjury streak during his testimony, mixed in with weird amnesia.

Mueller owns Sessions now.

Top Bottom