• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC16 Thread of iOS 10, macOS 10.12, watchOS & tvOS. print (“Hello, WWDC!”)

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Do they usually start with iOS or OS X? iOS I assume. I can't remember. Either way, it'll be fun once they finish with the boring talk at the start.

Also, is it just me or is the video in super widescreen now? Instead of 16:9 it's like 2.whatever:Star Wars ratio.

that looks nothing like yosemite. prob one of the peaks in the sierra nevada.

You may be right:

f-Picture_Peak_Sierra_Nevada_CA_077.jpg

LordOfChaos

Do they usually start with iOS or OS X? iOS I assume. I can't remember. Either way, it'll be fun once they finish with the boring talk at the start.

Also, is it just me or is the video in super widescreen now? Instead of 16:9 it's like 2.whatever:Star Wars ratio.

I think I remember it both ways, sometimes OSX starts, sometimes iOS, depends which release is a bigger change I guess

And yeah it's really wide on my iphone

It's just 21:9. Maybe something to come?

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Since I'm actually home now, I get to silence my phone and turn on Do Not Disturb to avoid all the @MacRumorsLive tweets. (I love this account for events like this when I can't watch.)

gamma

Thank god for performance optimizations. Hopefully it really is faster. Apps are basically unusable right now.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
I'd love to have an appleWatch but I just have no use for it in my daily life. Plus I really don't like putting on and taking off a watch every day.

Edit: Weather on the Watch lock screen? How about weather on the iPhone lock screen please???

Also please put that swipe switching feature in the iOS Task Manager. I HATE the task manager in iOS 8/9. iOS 7's was so much more usable.

Top Bottom